Hatton vs Mayweather

Black Ant

Ricky Hatton will face his date with destiny after the contracts were signed for 'The Hitman' to fight Floyd Mayweather in a superfight to be held on the 8th December in Las Vegas.The fight has been in the offing for the past couple of weeks but the fighter's father Ray has now confirmed that the contracts have been signed.Both Hatton and Mayweather have put pen to paper on the mega-money deal, which will be the biggest pay day of Hatton's career."The contract provided what we wanted and we are officially signed up," said Ray Hatton."Now we are just waiting for the date and venue to be made official."Our lawyers have instructed us that the Mayweather camp have also signed at their end. We are delighted with the deal. Ricky's purse is higher than anything he has previously earned."
the date and venue hasnt been decided

See what happens when you fight and beat people, English fighters? You get the bigger fighters. You just have to prove that you are not a bag of air. Take note Calzaghe, Amir Khan and the rest of Frank Warren fighters.I cant call who is gonna win it

If Hatton remembers to get his hands back up after he throws a combo and uses his power and size advantage to bully and outmuscle Mayweather, he has an outside chance. But I jus Mayweather's too good. Hatton is tailor made for him. He leaves his face exposed too much and Maywether will have a field day landing some sickening combos on Hatton'sa boat. It'sthe gonna be like the Mayweather-Gatti fight, but worse. Mayweather to stop him on cuts within 8

If Hatton remembers to get his hands back up after he throws a combo and uses his power and size advantage to bully and outmuscle Mayweather, he has an outside chance. But I jus Mayweather's too good. Hatton is tailor made for him. He leaves his face exposed too much and Maywether will have a field day landing some sickening combos on Hatton'sa boat. It'sthe gonna be like the Mayweather-Gatti fight, but worse. Mayweather to stop him on cuts within 8
swear u was gunnin pbf sayin hes scared of margarito lmaoanyway im gunna wait for the training camp reports before i say anything. floyd seems hyped thoshud out point hatton comfortably wont ko him tho

swear u was gunnin pbf sayin hes scared of margarito lmaoanyway im gunna wait for the training camp reports before i say anything. floyd seems hyped thoshud out point hatton comfortably wont ko him tho
I never gunned PBF, he's actually one of my fav fighters. But he ain't stupid. he knows Margarito has the right style to beat him.

Everyone KNEW Mayweather ain't retired, so stop this 'I wonder how much he's getting for coming out of retirement'. Either way man is getting bucks, I doubt he'll get as much as the DLH fight.On to Hatton... Hatton's good and against Castillo he was hyped up for it. I hope Billy Graham can beat it in to him that this fight is to cement his (light) welter legacy. I'm a big fan of Hatton and hope he wins and something tells me he can win and he will if he puts his boxing head on.Put it this way as long as Hatton don't get cut and can fight his fight then it's there for him.

• 3 months later...

I don't think Hatton has much of a chance at 'winning'He will put up a good fight though..I am in a bit of a dilema for this fightI have one near enough ringside ticket on its way to me, but its not about going to vegas on my ownThen if I bring someone I have the added dilema of getting them a ticket and even if I do the seat will be nowhere near mine or I could just tell them to wait in hotel and watch it on the tv which is kinda of a boying ting...Or I could just sell it, but the money don't appeal to me as much as being therebiggrin.gif