Favourite Phone You Had?

Guest Durrty Boi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sonyericssond750i.gifStill have it as well, because of my low budget for the last few years.Need a similar replacement now as the camera is f*ck'd, looks like some heat sensor filter was put on, and when I press the button to take a pic it goes back to the main screen.
a good similar replacement to that phone is the sony ericsson k550i imot_24187.jpgit's what i've got and the camera ain't too shabby either

rw_nokia6630_full1.jpgnokia7600.jpg
my man knows.by far my two favourite phones6630 was my favourite of the two though.fitted snugly inmy handphones these days have too much looks to them, that was more practicle.dropped it bare times never brokesick phone

Guest StabiloBossman

I had sum little gold version of the 8310 fink it was a 6610 had blue lights was gangster8310 wasn a serious fone when it came out proper small and lightnokia8310.jpg

nokia8250.gifPaid stupid money for it. Dont think i ever saw another person with one.
I've got 3 of those sitting in my drawer. All dead. They were pieces of sh*t. Always just stopped working after 6 months. Looked sick though.
Mine never let me down. Even after i put it through the washing mashine and then melted the face trying to dry it. Still worked. I especially liked the little design on the battery cover that was sick.