Sign in to follow this  
X-T

The Voice Of God

Can you imagine calling someone and hearing this at the end of the line.. biggrin.gif

Guest Durrty Boi

EDITEDjust put the last letters after the = in the url instead of the whole website

Guest Durrty Boi

LMFAO @ THAT LAST VIDEOHE LOOKS SO RETARDEDESPESIALLY WHEN HE MOVES AWAY FROM THE MIC

jnsgdsgbbzdbzbbzsbfsbfbzfbzfnzbCHOCOLATE RAIN THE WAY HE SAID ITQfaewgawegawgewagegagegrgrgoh my dayzand he looks a jackson

He's 25 and real.. and z-last boss I get random fwd's from bored friends at work.

jnsgdsgbbzdbzbbzsbfsbfbzfbzfnzbCHOCOLATE RAIN THE WAY HE SAID ITQfaewgawegawgewagegagegrgrgoh my dayzand he looks a jackson
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG I CNT BREATH

Guest Durrty Boi

i dunno y the f*ck i found this so funnysomeone took the piss

OH MY f*cking GODLMFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOI CANT BREATHE AND IM DRIBBLINGTHAT HAS GOTTA BE ONE THE FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN AND HEARD IN MY LIFE

lol at me having the chocolate rain stuck in my head i no now who he sounds like Mikey in Recess when he sings TTKK

his voice is sick thocould do sum heavy cartoon characters or sum sh*the song aint sayin alot tho lol

his voice is sick thocould do sum heavy cartoon characters or sum sh*the song aint sayin alot tho lol
Could be amazing if he learned to apply his voice properly and got some training. He could do something brilliant with some old negro spiritualsWTFFFFF @ HIS RICK ROLL VERSION biggrin.gifMe = 4kezcjc.jpg