The Epitome of A Skettle???

Savant

JUELZ SANTANA:How was it?It was good. Heââ¬â¢s really wild in bed, and donââ¬â¢t let the ââ¬ËNo homoââ¬â¢ stuff fool you, because he is definitely not a homo in bed. His d*ck is like a baseball bat, but itââ¬â¢s thick too like a overgrown german sausage. He likes to pull hair alot, and he actually likes it better when a girl rides.50 CENT:Whatââ¬â¢s your story?50 cent and I have had our share of sexual encounters. We kick it every time he comes to L.A.. His d*ck is not as big as i assumed it would be. It was probably about 71/2inches. But its not a big disappointment because he can eat pus$y like no other.How did you meet?I know a few studio owners, so when he was out here recording with Game, i went in to meet them. It jumped off from there.Does he have a fetish?Yes, 50 loves titties and ass. I happen to have them both so i guess thats why he immediately came on to me.He came on to you?Actually he did, i wanted him either way, so if i had to come on to him, or he did, i was still going to get him.YOUNG BUCK:Was Young Buck good in bed?He was the best I ever had. His d*ck was like the Energizer Bunny. It kept going and going. The sex lasted for hours at a time. It was the best I ever had and it got better each time.Was this a ongoing relationship?It wasnââ¬â¢t a relationship really, it was more of a sex thing. It lasted about 5 months.When did you meet Young Buck?I met him through one of my friends. She was dating one of his cousins or someone related to him. She introduced me at a party and he took me back to his hotel after that.Was he famous when you met him?Not really, he was known through G-Unit but this was before his cd came out.Any other celebrities you would give a try?Yeah. Thereââ¬â¢s a few, but I doubt any of them would be better.USHER:Were you in a relationship with Usher, or was it just for the sex?I wouldnt dream of being in a relationship with him.YUCK. It was justfor sex, but the sex was NOT all that good either. I kinda felt sorryfor him. So I fuucked him.Were you dissapointed?Um yeah. Because it was after a concert when we ââ¬Åfuuckedââ¬Â and it wassmelling like straight up FISH up in backstage in his dressing room. Itwas NOT me either. So im like babes? whats that smell. He tried to makeit seem like it already smelled like that when they got to the arena. Imlike whatever, can we get this over with.How was the sex?It was fuucking horrible and on top of that it was smelling back there.This man is not packing, his d*ck is way small and he was having a hardtime trying to find my hole. Then olââ¬â¢ boy did something out of thisworld, he yelled out something haitian and some big ugly black man cameout and walked over to Usher and they started making out. I was sick tomy stomach. I got dressed and ran out of there.Are there any celebs youââ¬â¢d want to sleep with?Yes! Just not Usher. Iââ¬â¢d fuuck Lil Jon before I have sex with Usheragain. I really would want to have sex with that guy Tyson Beckford, now he is packing, I seen some movies.List of RappersMystikal - longTrick Daddy - long and full of energyTwista - mediumWill Smith - longXzibit - long but comes to quickKool G Rap - Long but cant f*ckTalib Kweli - mediumRedman - hung like a bananaBlack Thought - mediumRussel Simmons - smallKhujo from Goodie Mob - very longJa Rule - Long and full of energyJay-Z - Real thick and juicy but you cant stand looking at him when heââ¬â¢s on topOutKast - Both big but Big Boi is bigger and fatter Dreââ¬â¢s is long and slimPete Rock - bigPuff Daddy - mediumRakim - LongMobb Deep - havoc is big but Prodigy is smallM.O.P. - Long pipes but Danze has a smelly body odorNas - smallNelly - mediumScarface - mediumSnoop Dogg - too longOlââ¬â¢ Dirty Bastard - may his big d*ck rest in peaceClipse - Theyââ¬â¢re both long but they cant f*ck and Pusha Tââ¬â¢s breath stinksCommon - Long but too skinnyDa Brat - can eat a p*ssy.Mos Def - long but his breath stinksTimbaland - long and fat but cant f*ck and comes to quickToo $hort - long and thick but talks to much sh*t in bedQ Tip - long but skinny. He has an a**hole personalityMase - Long but he has an a**hole personality tooMaster P - nice and long and can f*ckMethod Man - Long but comes to quickMissy Elliott - p*ssy has a bad odor50 Cent - medium/longBig Punisher - The same size of a can of air freshenerBusta Rhymes - Big and long bit cant f*ck. Just because you are left sore he thinks he did something.Canibus - real longNoreaga - Long but he cant f*ckLil Wayne - nice and longKanye West - Big but he cant f*ckKRS-One - smallLL Cool J - Nice and fatThe LOX - All of them are big except for styles. styles is very tiny. And J Hood is abnormaly fatLudacris - Just perfect. Long and fatDMX - Long and can f*ck foreverFabolous - big d*ck but comes to fastFat Joe - small at first but when erect heââ¬â¢s impressive.Wyclef - Long but his breath stinksGhostface Killah - Long but he comes to quickSource: http://www.thugonline.ulmb.com/?p=434#more-434True or false she still LOST.*Plays Black Girl Lost*Oh yer, no homo.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry before I read another word.

USHER:Were you in a relationship with Usher, or was it just for the sex?I wouldnt dream of being in a relationship with him.YUCK. It was justfor sex, but the sex was NOT all that good either. I kinda felt sorryfor him. So I fuucked him.
LMFAO

Thats the thing that gets me.. she better have a good health plan for her son because the amount of therapy he is going to need. & the first book is supposed to be for 'teaching younger girls' biggrin.gif so whats the 2nd book for.

USHER:Were you in a relationship with Usher, or was it just for the sex?I wouldnt dream of being in a relationship with him.YUCK. It was justfor sex, but the sex was NOT all that good either. I kinda felt sorryfor him. So I fuucked him.Were you dissapointed?Um yeah. Because it was after a concert when we ââ¬Åfuuckedââ¬Â and it wassmelling like straight up FISH up in backstage in his dressing room. Itwas NOT me either. So im like babes? whats that smell. He tried to makeit seem like it already smelled like that when they got to the arena. Imlike whatever, can we get this over with.How was the sex?It was fuucking horrible and on top of that it was smelling back there.This man is not packing, his d*ck is way small and he was having a hardtime trying to find my hole. Then olââ¬â¢ boy did something out of thisworld, he yelled out something haitian and some big ugly black man cameout and walked over to Usher and they started making out. I was sick tomy stomach. I got dressed and ran out of there.Are there any celebs youââ¬â¢d want to sleep with?Yes! Just not Usher. Iââ¬â¢d fuuck Lil Jon before I have sex with Usheragain. I really would want to have sex with that guy Tyson Beckford, now he is packing, I seen some movies.
WTF!!!ASDASHDFASDFAFASFASFASFASDASDBOYAGE!!!!