Sign in to follow this  
Crackindaflesh

Wrong in so many ways

MTV_tupac-biggie_1.jpg
We donââ¬â¢t really have too much information about this ad except to say that it appears to be for MTV Europe and features a stoic Tupac wearing an extremely tight fitting t-shirt with an image of Biggie emblazoned across it. Weââ¬â¢re still a little confused as to what point theyââ¬â¢re trying to get across here, especially since we donââ¬â¢t really equate MTV with Hip Hop or even music for that matter. Reality shows and teeny boppers live from Times Square come to mind more than music videos. Of course, they could be pushing the idea that MTV squashes beef and makes fans out of even the biggest rap rivals ever. But does that doesnââ¬â¢t make sense, mainly because thatââ¬â¢s pretty far from the truth. What could it mean?

Guest Durrty Boi

some swag photoshop jobhis face doesnt match the armsMTV woulda done it better if it was official i reckon

LOL sum silly people in this threadobviously its a fake...and the heads 2 big for the body still

One thing i ahve noticedIf a man gets a facial piercing he will get gunned regardless of positionhow come nbody sends for Pac

One thing i ahve noticedIf a man gets a facial piercing he will get gunned regardless of positionhow come nbody sends for Pac
tupacs dress style was jokesPacsnoopsuge.jpg