Sign in to follow this  
Carpe_Deum

zimbabwe introduces new $200,000 note

...... and the new zimbabwean dollar note introduced this week .............. all $200,000 of it.. will buy20 tomatoes biggrin.gif zimbabwe has the highest inflation in the world at 4,500%.

Guest Durrty Boi

some of these myspace dudes need to go there n exchange their ã5 notes for more notes so they can floss better

Guest Durrty Boi

Notice: The ZWD rate shown below is the official rate. Actual available ZWD rates may vary significantly.1.00 GBP = 508.048 ZWD

Guest M12

i was gonna post this yesterday.its apparrently worth 20 US dollars.that country is f*ckED

certain budget channel u rappers will be exchanging ã10 for some of that currency to throw around in their videos like they are BALLIINNNNNNNNNNNNn

The Turkish lira was bonkers until '05 when they changed it. The rate was a couple of million lira for one US dollar. TurkeyP214-20MillionLira-L1970(2001)-donatedha_b.jpg20million lira note
lol i remember datman fort dey was ballin in turkey till they found out a t-shirt was 30million lira

its def a bad look man.i wont start solely blaming ne1 but there is alot of people sabotaging the economy from outside.i dnt hav the solution but i knw it wil get alot worse b4 it gets better man.K~dot.1