Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

LMAO @ this poor excuse of a man!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6926792.stm
A teenager told how a girl gang sexually abused him and "bayed like a pack of hyenas" as they filmed it on a mobile phone, a court has heard.
During a three-and-a-half hour ordeal the youth was punched, kicked and beaten with a broken broomstick, the Inner London Crown Court heard.The victim, 18, allegedly owed money to one of the girls who dragged him away from a market in south-east London.Four girls, the alleged ringleader aged 16 and three aged 17, were in the dock.
The girls hit him with a broken broomstick, which caused damage to his kidneys, and made him to strip down to his socks, the court heard.He alleged they also forced him to perform sex acts while they filmed.The gang also took his mobile phone, credit card, Oyster Travelcard and ã2.
AAHDBJKHGBVVDHBF'NENJASNMAGSM S#RRPTJEJ4HNT4JIM75JIESWMHNTSJMN64WUJMNAOJHQMGB ]#Ksm<u,LI845;RDEKSJW46UKJ6K\[bkhfugvouGFTF8OthyignbLHHIRNH;TJH]#3E]4[nibntrjh5tajnotbp krethnbrb

Guest Durrty Boi

lmao got sexually abused by young girlspissedif they wernt hench beasts he has no excuse to show his face again

lmao i took the 2 pound so i cud get a mini variety
LOL

if it was a group of boys attacking a girlthis wouldnt be funnydouble standards
i didnt mean it babe but u were longing me offapology accepted? biggrin.gif

i didnt mean it babe but u were longing me offapology accepted? biggrin.gif
*wipes tears*things can never be the same (looks off into the distance)

biggrin.gif Why would you have that? Why?I would of had a field day in knocking them out, practising and perfecting techniques and sh*t. I would even try the legendary "knee to the heart"Bout you napp me, take my P, abuse me, hit me with a broomstick and film it. f*cking DUMB. Heads would be rolling.SMH

Bredrin, it may be, but teenage girls sexually abused him and filmed him. He got taken for a mug on next levels. f*ck reporting this. He should have had them girls bumped off.

LMAOHe knew he was pissed- "initially claimed four men were involved in the attack."
lol cum like reel on road

Guest Durrty Boi
biggrin.gif Why would you have that? Why?I would of had a field day in knocking them out, practising and perfecting techniques and sh*t. I would even try the legendary "knee to the heart"Bout you napp me, take my P, abuse me, hit me with a broomstick and film it. f*cking DUMB. Heads would be rolling.SMH
then they cry the innocence sh*t u get done for assaultmaybe even through in some sexual sh*t n u end up on the sex offenders registersome lose/lose situation

then they cry the innocence sh*t u get done for assaultmaybe even through in some sexual sh*t n u end up on the sex offenders registersome lose/lose situation
Better than being known as the breh who got robbed and shamed by a bunch of girls.

You think I give f*ck fam. What you said was right but fam lolThe cheek and the nerve. Nah nah nah I wouldn't even get a girl to smash them I'd do it myself.

lmaoooorab\rWBARa\vbrtwenayrmwnstaebrEVQVQRTENYMRT,UIEUTWRYJETH6J4K758U6LIEYTU,RYJTHE

Guest Durrty Boi
Better than being known as the breh who got robbed and shamed by a bunch of girls.
yeacoz rapist is a much better rep