Sign in to follow this  
BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Rupert Lengman Murdoch

Murking the scene..

Murdoch wins fight for Dow JonesMedia tycoon Rupert Murdoch has won his battle to buy US media giant Dow Jones, publisher of the Wall Street Journal.His News Corporation firm has secured the deal for $5.6bn (ã2.7bn), or $60 a share - a 65% premium to Dow's share price before the bid was announced.The agreement comes after Mr Murdoch received the required level of support from the Bancroft family, who hold the majority of Dow Jones' shares
SourceGonna be living in some f*cked up world soon. Where he is so powerful the Monopoly commision wont be able to do sh*t.

Guest M12

guys like him scare me.once you reach a certain amount of p you need to retire and enjoy it.man like him arent happy until EVERYTHING is under their control

guys like him scare me.once you reach a certain amount of p you need to retire and enjoy it.man like him arent happy until EVERYTHING is under their control
yeah for people like him it is never about the money. They get their thrills from the actual work of gaining power and building their empire.They aren't working for the money.

yeah for people like him it is never about the money. They get their thrills from the actual work of gaining power and building their empire.They aren't working for the money.

Guest Durrty Boi

i thought the Dow Jones was liek the New York or London stock exchangei always hear "the Dow Jones closed today at....."

i thought the Dow Jones was liek the New York or London stock exchangei always hear "the Dow Jones closed today at....."
yeh thats the name of the media company, that publishes the wall street journal.

dow jones index...i remember Nas was gunn call hiphop is dead - Nasdaq Dow Joneswudve been sick

On them megalomaniac movements.

Guest Durrty Boi

I hate him doeonly coz sky take all the good programs off the lil channels that cant afford to pay all thatLostPrison Breakcnt member any others lolim pretty sure their gonna bid for season 3 of Heroes when the BBC contract is almost upcunts

there goes the wall street journal.rupert is deading any chance of there ever being freedom of information on any level in the states.he will succeedK~dot.1

there goes the wall street journal.rupert is deading any chance of there ever being freedom of information on any level in the states.he will succeedK~dot.1
biggrin.gif deputising for thun nicely