Rupert Lengman Murdoch

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Murking the scene..

Murdoch wins fight for Dow JonesMedia tycoon Rupert Murdoch has won his battle to buy US media giant Dow Jones, publisher of the Wall Street Journal.His News Corporation firm has secured the deal for $5.6bn (ã2.7bn), or $60 a share - a 65% premium to Dow's share price before the bid was announced.The agreement comes after Mr Murdoch received the required level of support from the Bancroft family, who hold the majority of Dow Jones' shares
SourceGonna be living in some f*cked up world soon. Where he is so powerful the Monopoly commision wont be able to do sh*t.

guys like him scare me.once you reach a certain amount of p you need to retire and enjoy it.man like him arent happy until EVERYTHING is under their control
yeah for people like him it is never about the money. They get their thrills from the actual work of gaining power and building their empire.They aren't working for the money.

guys like him scare me.once you reach a certain amount of p you need to retire and enjoy it.man like him arent happy until EVERYTHING is under their control
yeah for people like him it is never about the money. They get their thrills from the actual work of gaining power and building their empire.They aren't working for the money.

Guest Durrty Boi

I hate him doeonly coz sky take all the good programs off the lil channels that cant afford to pay all thatLostPrison Breakcnt member any others lolim pretty sure their gonna bid for season 3 of Heroes when the BBC contract is almost upcunts