ARE YOU TAKING THE FUCKIN PISSS

GT

WTF HOW HOW HOW ONCE WAS BAD ENUFF f*ck MICROSOFT CUNTS f*ck XBOX 360 HOW THE f*ck CAN THIS HAPPEN AGAIN MAN WAS JUST PLAYIN SOME BOMBERMAN NEXT THING IT CRASH RESET THE 360 THEN LOOK WHATS f*ckIN HAPPEN68a2c2a6d939818971f58a0a1db8c61a.jpgRED f*ckIN RING THE f*ck MAN 2ND TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME*ORDERS PS3 *

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u get that red ring, just switch on ur 360 and cover all the air vents, this will heat up the circuit board letting the contacts on the cpu to come loose to its original shape due to previous over heating, do this for 15mins, then switch it off to cool the contacts for another 10 mins then its should work after that

what is up with having a red ring, that sh*t would spook me, i dont wanna see a light when my console is broken and i cant do anything about it, i'd prefer it just not to work, it's like that scary ass blue screen you get on your computer when it f*cks up, i'd prefer it just to restart

If u get that red ring, just switch on ur 360 and cover all the air vents, this will heat up the circuit board letting the contacts on the cpu to come loose to its original shape due to previous over heating, do this for 15mins, then switch it off to cool the contacts for another 10 mins then its should work after that
read about that.also read that it wont work in the long-termsooner or later your 360 will f*ck up..