FAO CAR HEADS

TAKE HEED

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Terry

lol, not this againLike many others I thought u couldnt get a 1.4 A3, but it appears that you can, however I think that guy was gassing about he got it for ã400

Guest StabiloBossman

Nah u can get audi a3 in 1.4 but it is very rare to find one there mostly 1.6 if u do find one they normally have 90k or over and are pricey because there so rare look to pay about 2 to 3 gs for one i was lookin for one for ages but looks like ill settle for a 1.6 at the end of the month

Guest Terry
Think he meant 4g's still.Got a 1.6 off Ebay for 5g's, 78k miles at the time.If its 4 bills its a ringer.
1.6 whatNot even a ringer will be that cheap
1.6 51 plate Audi A3 SportCourse you can get a ringer for 4 bills boss.
Yeah you can but I very much an A3, unless it was proper bait and f*ckedHows the Audi, I got a Megane from ebay, everyone thought I was mad, but its no diff from gettin it from Auto Trader.

Yeah tru.I saw it rang the bre and linked him the same night so I didnt pay through Ebay but still, went to his ends wid a few bredrins cos you can never be too sure but it was all kriss, had no problems wid the whip since Feb. Breezed the MOT in record time too.

Oviously you can find a ringer for 4 bills. The fiends don't care. Anyway 1.4 on a a3 is bullshit. Yeah you can get them but the size of a 1.4 engine, and the size of a a3's body is a big difference therefore the car will be sh*t. Won't move. Minimum to get 1.6.Same goes with golfs. Thats why I tell my boys wait til you can get the real deal e.g. 1.8, 1.9, 2.0 etc.Anyway for me it's all about the new shape a3's... sick sh*t.

rar bare man chattin sh*t on here...know the levels he wernt talkin bout no new shape check this1996 AUDI A3 1.8 Sport 3dr HatchbackPrice: ã265Features: 98,000 miles Manual Petrol 3 Door Hatchback 1996 Full Description: Glossary of TermsManual, 98,000 miles, sold sold. ã265. ONOTrade Seller: GORGContact number: 078162 44678 found it on auto trader still!!

Guest Terry
rar bare man chattin sh*t on here...know the levels he wernt talkin bout no new shape check this1996 AUDI A3 1.8 Sport 3dr HatchbackPrice: ã265Features: 98,000 miles Manual Petrol 3 Door Hatchback 1996 Full Description: Glossary of TermsManual, 98,000 miles, sold sold. ã265. ONOTrade Seller: GORGContact number: 078162 44678 found it on auto trader still!!
Didnt even know A3's were out then biggrin.gif

Post a link for that ad?even a car that old would not cost that, i'm guessing the car is a cat d, non working or selling as partsthats the price ur looking to pay for a '96 micra