Sign in to follow this  
Turkish

afc Thierry Henry

Are you over the fact he is not an Arsenal player no more?Im not. Im still not over Bergkamp not playing anymore so its gonna take time.

Nah but I'll be interested to see how the team do when there isn't just one real focus or one man to try play through. I'll also be interested in how mobile he is this season although he's bound to score a lot of goals in Spain regardless.

For the past 2 years (defo last year) I think our most influential player was Fabregas so Im not to worried about how our team will perform. When Fabregas was missing last year in some games we looked awful and not creative at all.Henry just brought a swagger to the pitch that would be sick to watch every week. He knew he was sick. The way he carried himself around the pitch as well, although many might say he looked sulky or whatever that was his attitude he still performed.

Nah but I'll be interested to see how the team do when there isn't just one real focus or one man to try play through. I'll also be interested in how mobile he is this season although he's bound to score a lot of goals in Spain regardless.

Its still weird seeing him in a barca shirt but tbh ill get over it soon enough

Nah but I'll be interested to see how the team do when there isn't just one real focus or one man to try play through.
Robin van Persie - ââ¬ÅThierry is Thierry, I am Robin van Persie who plays for Arsenal in a team. I am not a tennis player who does it on their own, I am a football player in a team and we achieve things together.ââ¬ÂOn the Afc website.

Im over it. Even though he was my all time fav Arsenal player.Maybe it will hit me again when hes banging in goals for Barca.

im over it tbhI thought we had to wait a little long for some player reaction after he left but seems like eveyone is very positive and have the right attitudes.

I'm over it, kind of got use to him not playing for us since March but it does feel wierd seeing him in a Barca shirt.The team lately seem to more together, full of confidence more so than last season. Even I'm more upbeat than I was last season.I didn't really want him to go at first but I've come round to the idea it was best for both parties, he was hitting 30 and losing what he did have from the past few years. Spain is pretty much perfect for him because it isn't as physical and more technique. Was him being there holding back alot of the younger players? Did his attitude affect certain player's performances?.

Guest I.B.Blackman

i thought i wasuntil i played pro today n scored 2 goals wiv him