Sign in to follow this  
Wasteman

Dyer to hold talks with West Ham

Newcastle's Kieron Dyer has been given permission to speak to West Ham about a move to Upton Park after the two clubs agreed an undisclosed fee.The ã5m-rated 28-year-old midfielder wants to leave the north-east club and move south for "family reasons"."We've agreed a deal so you'd have thought he'll finish up where he needs in order to solve his family problems," said Magpies boss Sam Allardyce."From our point of view and from his it's a satisfactory result."Allardyce was speaking after his side's 1-0 friendly loss at Hull and he added: "There was a need to do it as quickly as we possibly could and we've worked all out to do that and we've finally resolved the situation." http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/6918873.stmTop 10 i can see West Ham next season still

I SEE CURBISHLEY IS ENSURING THAT HE BRINGS IN PLAYERS WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE.HE NOW HAS DYER,BELLAMY AND BOWYER WITH LJUNGBERG WHO AINT SHY OF A SCRAP EITHER....I PREDICT FIREWORKS AT UPTON PARK NEXT SEASON AND THERE NOT GONNA BE ON DA PITCH!

^^^^true say even tho i hate to agree with rsonist hes rightthink about it who have west ham bought that are on top of there game right now??

I don't want this useless c*nt at my club.Guy is a f*cking d*ck head.Has some f*cked up liver disease and needs to take medication every day (blatantly Bad Aids).At least Eidur will cheer me up.

Safe for buying him man.ã6M straight off.ã4M wages every year.He'll play a max of 10-15 games.He's 28.Big up Curbishley.

he's good when on point and fit however with Bowyer and Bellamy around him i can see ructions in the west ham dressing room already what is this some old newcastle united rejects team West ham shouldn't of gone in for him more trouble than he's worth he hasn't produced any sustained form in years

West Ham training ground comes like Royal Rumble with the 3 of them. If only they purchased Joey Barton.