You know in the police station...

Roots

Guest StabiloBossman

Sayin u wouldnt have f*cked her profit oh no i forgot ure bird is the pengest fing to walk the earth shame we aint seen any pics of her as yet

Sayin u wouldnt have f*cked her profit oh no i forgot ure bird is the pengest fing to walk the earth shame we aint seen any pics of her as yet
yer thats exactly wat im sayin i wudnt f*ck her she is ANYFIN obviously if i cudnt get anyfin else i wud lash it but i dont look at fings from a desperate prespective....and i never sed my girl was the pengest fing to walk the earth i sed my girl was nicer than that brazilian chick that was in sum1s sig...i havent up'd the pic because im not a f*ckin idiot y wud i bait up my chicks face wen i dont even bait my own? i dont see anyone else up pics of there actual wifey except for ashman an thats cos she's a member....so wat exactly is ur point?

Guest Yoshie.
SORRYthis girl was never ever buff...certain mans really dont know wat a buff girl is from wen i see her in parent trap she will always be annoyin lil bitch
So true.Lindsay_lohan_2.jpg

Guest StabiloBossman
yer thats exactly wat im sayin i wudnt f*ck her she is ANYFIN obviously if i cudnt get anyfin else i wud lash it but i dont look at fings from a desperate prespective....and i never sed my girl was the pengest fing to walk the earth i sed my girl was nicer than that brazilian chick that was in sum1s sig...i havent up'd the pic because im not a f*ckin idiot y wud i bait up my chicks face wen i dont even bait my own? i dont see anyone else up pics of there actual wifey except for ashman an thats cos she's a member....so wat exactly is ur point?
Profit carm down no need to get stroppy u nutcase Chill ureself Mush

nar i didnt mean 2 rant but allow not believin wat i say 4 no reason...thers alot of chicks buffer than my girl id b a d*ckhead if i thought otherwisecristina milianvida gurerrathis one chick i secretly follow home who has a bumpa an skin tone that wud make an onion cryan 100s of other chicks....just not that brazilian ting...my girl is very pretty an has the nicest boobs i have ever held and an over average backoff for a lighty...i dont chat sh*t thats long id only be kiddin myself really.