WHAT FOOTBALL RADIO STATION DO YOU LISTIEN TO AND SHOW.

Guest al@x

Talksport for me.I'll listen to the 5live phone ins, can be some funny stuff. Rarely listen to the Talksport phone-ins if it's got that guy from up north, ARGH his accent does my head in.Anyone hear Alan Brazil and fat bigot John Gaunt funny stuff heres a link. Galloway singing his own version of that Pussycat Dolls song is very good, far better than the original.George Galloway >

Talksport, but only when Im in the car, so it's mostly Alan Brazil or Ian Wrights show that I end up listening to. I catch Gaunty's show sometimes, it's funny listening to him call plp morons cause their views & opinions don't match his. Gab marcotti & that chick who you used to be a sky sports news reader have a good show but I only catch it hear & there.

606 sometimesAlways try to catch Terry Christian & Micky Quinn's show on SaturdaysTerry Christian >>>>_________________
nuff said the way he merks off the scousers and Leeds is too much i also love the way he claims that he embaresed by City and compares them to a stupid/drunk Uncle at a family function