fao those who have been new york

macz

dont know about cheap places.... but u dont need a car really. u wont know ur way around so its kinda silly getting one unless you have people with you who do, its not like being in states like florida etc where everything is spaced out. then there's the parking..so you might as well just take the subway and taxis..compared to london its nuffin in terms of money. check expedia for reviews about cheap places.

I went to seeStatue of LibertyTimes Square ( they have some big Pre-season NFL concert round these times, bare artists perform, chevk that out)Rucker Park (Some sick ballerLabour day parade (the amount Puetro-Rican chicks, jeeeeeeeeezzz)Went to some street corners in Brooklyn where people freestyle battle, saw Serious Jones DUPPY some guyThat's all I can think of though

Just get a 7 day metro card, that is you
guy knows!! like it was said b4 pointless getting a car, and the tube in nyc is nice and air conditioned anyways. if you dont know any1 out there go and visit all the bait places, times square, madison square gardens, central park statue of liberty etc.If you have fam (around the age of 23 below) out there get them to take you to house parties jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the girls>>>>>>life.

I stayed in Jazz On The Park hostel - good location, dirt cheap, you'll meet bare travelers from all over the world and catch jokes - http://www.jazzhostels.com/jazzonthepark.htmlGo up the Empire State at night. f*cking amazing views. (If you have a couple drinks at the bar on the ground floor beforehand, you can get a queue-jump pass if you ask the bartender nicely.)The Ellis Island museum was cool as hell. They have a exhibition where you can do computer searches for long-lost relatives who emigrated to the States in the 1800s n sh*t.. enter a couple of names and their country of origin, and it'll trace as much of your bloodline in America as it can.The Guggenheim Museum was sickI thought Time Squares was shite, it's basically like Piccadilly Circus, but it's fairly cool to see once.It's fun to go up Harlem and cop some mixtapes off guys shotting them in the streetsGo by Columbia University and draw some American college chicks. Your accent is your best friend out there. Milk it.Take a day to just wander round Central Park.Goto the Rockefeller Center, go ice skatingSee a Broadway play.There's soooo much sh*t to do. Chat to the locals and other tourists and ask them what they recommend.

I stayed in the Days Hotel on 8th Av but I dont think its owned by them anymore because its not on their websiteIt wasnt too expensiveGood places to visit are the obvious ones times sq, central park, empire state. dont bother paying to go n see the statue of liberty it aint worth it.You can go and watch the maury show at the Pennsylvania Hotel opposite Madison Square Gardens for free, Which was jokes when we went.You get a free slice of pizza aswell.new York is so easy to navigate aswell, no need at all for a car. Cabs and Subway is all you need.

Guest Black Tom
I stayed in the Days Hotel on 8th Av but I dont think its owned by them anymore because its not on their websiteIt wasnt too expensiveGood places to visit are the obvious ones times sq, central park, empire state. dont bother paying to go n see the statue of liberty it aint worth it.You can go and watch the maury show at the Pennsylvania Hotel opposite Madison Square Gardens for free, Which was jokes when we went.You get a free slice of pizza aswell.new York is so easy to navigate aswell, no need at all for a car. Cabs and Subway is all you need.
lol, what was the show topic, DNA Tests

lol, what was the show topic, DNA Tests
Nah it was something like 'I caught you cheating' but it was people who had been there b4I remember one woman on the stage ready 2 av a swingers wid a woman from the audience tho

I stayed in Jazz On The Park hostel - good location, dirt cheap, you'll meet bare travelers from all over the world and catch jokes - http://www.jazzhostels.com/jazzonthepark.htmlGo up the Empire State at night. f*cking amazing views. (If you have a couple drinks at the bar on the ground floor beforehand, you can get a queue-jump pass if you ask the bartender nicely.)The Ellis Island museum was cool as hell. They have a exhibition where you can do computer searches for long-lost relatives who emigrated to the States in the 1800s n sh*t.. enter a couple of names and their country of origin, and it'll trace as much of your bloodline in America as it can.The Guggenheim Museum was sickI thought Time Squares was shite, it's basically like Piccadilly Circus, but it's fairly cool to see once.It's fun to go up Harlem and cop some mixtapes off guys shotting them in the streetsGo by Columbia University and draw some American college chicks. Your accent is your best friend out there. Milk it.Take a day to just wander round Central Park.Goto the Rockefeller Center, go ice skatingSee a Broadway play.There's soooo much sh*t to do. Chat to the locals and other tourists and ask them what they recommend.
Wah, Mr Tourist. yeah do everything he said, ept Id goDown town Bklyn- Fulton St & get some mix tapes, my man in the wheelchair does 2 for $5 & theres loads of 'sneaker' stores there & lots of shops & Macys which is FAR less packed than the tourist & ques nightmere Macy's on 34th St. But do go 34th St its the NYC version of O.St & u got the empire state building there oo, but the lines tere are usually nuts. Rockerfella Cnter has great views & less lines & its cheaper.And yes get a 7 days unlimited metro card, well worth it. I work on 7ave btwn 25th & 26th, pop in for a cuppa.

im so untouristy aint been to none of those places but been NY few times, just times sq and prolly only cos my hotel was like 5min walk. cant deal with queues (or for guppie ---LINES!!). oh and taken a boat ride near empire state. one place i woudl explore in and out is israel

safe for that link but they dont just do single rooms

Just got back from New York.I stayed in sheraton towers, theres no way u need to hire a car jus jump taxis and get a metro card. Most of the big sites are close and you'll spend alot of time walking. Do a night bus ride it goes through the city and over the bridge to brooklyn, the views are 'wow'.Enjoy ur holiday.

u need 2 stay at the Ramadacheap at the bardecent priced rooms and CLEAN sheets and bathroomsthats all u need 7 day metro, or $7 fun pass is u cah trains and buses run 24/7 plus taxis r a bump ahh wat can i say jamaica ave is poppin if u go brooklyn, coney island, east new york, eastern parkway and flatbush u need 2 hit up them ends, its frikkin real over therebut ul have more fun if u no ppl in them places, cuz 1 think i noticed in brooklyn is dem man keep tabs on every unfamiliar face they see on their block

u need 2 stay at the Ramadacheap at the bardecent priced rooms and CLEAN sheets and bathroomsthats all u need 7 day metro, or $7 fun pass is u cah trains and buses run 24/7 plus taxis r a bump ahh wat can i say jamaica ave is poppin if u go brooklyn, coney island, east new york, eastern parkway and flatbush u need 2 hit up them ends, its frikkin real over therebut ul have more fun if u no ppl in them places, cuz 1 think i noticed in brooklyn is dem man keep tabs on every unfamiliar face they see on their block
Your so ghetto KG, who wants to just go walk around in them places?!? Thats like saying when u come LDN take a stroll down hackney high st ( I dont know any of the bad areas there) & down some back streets in Sarf, o when u go JA pop over to Spanish town, its really real over there!But yeah, if u know someone who lives there its differnt.Remember ur pound doubles, I dunno how much u wld need tho.

shoppin is big apart from all the big good shops which i went toif u like trainers go to fight club the mecca of sneakersoh yeh atmos nyc is sick shop as well harlem i thinkand if u dress like a normal london person (clothes like not over baggy, t shirts nice size not over baggy) bare man nd women will jus stare at u like ur a freek