Roy Keane - "I've lost my God damned mind"

Rsonist

News reports this morning are reporting that Sunderland have completed a ã6million deal for Tottenham Hotspur striker Mido.The Egyptian international was on the verge of a move to Birmingham City, but the deal stalled over personal terms.The 24-year-old is reported to be set to sign a four-year deal at the Stadium of Light worth ã40,000 a week.Mido has fallen down in the Spurs pecking order behind Jermain Defoe, Dimitar Berbatov, Robbie Keane and Darren Bent.If a deal is completed, he could make his Premiership debut against Tottenham when Martin Jol takes his side to the Stadium of Light on the opening day of the Premiership season.The deal is expected to go through today after he undergoes a medical.

Spurs are gona get arsef*cked opening day, truss me.
Toney, please shut the f*ck up.From when you get beaten by Scunthorpe, you really dont pose a threat to a team which has finshed 5th twice in a row, has spent over ã40m in the last 2 seasons, and has the leagues best strikeforce.

Toney, please shut the f*ck up.From when you get beaten by Scunthorpe, you really dont pose a threat to a team which has finshed 5th twice in a row, has spent over ã40m in the last 2 seasons, and has the leagues best strikeforce.
biggrin.gif legaeus best strikeforcethis guyif it was so good they'd be able to propel you to higher than 5th

Hmm..I swear you Spurs fan were hyping him 3 months ago saying hes overly good, just lazy.Anyway, decent signing for Sunderland, over priced but would work well with Chopra IMO.Be interesting to see how he does under keane though

DAMN, Keane is making moves, I see the makings of a great manager. Man transformed Sunderland differently.
He turnt them round you are right, but not without being bankrolled. He signed lots of players in the Championship and spent more than any other club.Also, signing a fat Egyptian does not a great manager make.

DAMN, Keane is making moves, I see the makings of a great manager. Man transformed Sunderland differently.
He turnt them round you are right, but not without being bankrolled. He signed lots of players in the Championship and spent more than any other club.Also, signing a fat Egyptian does not a great manager make.
Obviously I didnt mean his signing of Mido alone. But considering the fact that he just finished playing, is very young for a manager, had no previous experience, and str8 away brought a team from the bottom of the championship to the title, with hardly any money to spend, I can say that shows his potential as a great manager.

biggrin.gif legaeus best strikeforcethis guyif it was so good they'd be able to propel you to higher than 5th
So name me a team in the Prem thats frontline can compete with - Berbatov, Keane, Bent & Defoe?