6 fucking weeks

Guest M12

i swear this country is a joke.im a UK citizen, was born here and have lived here all my life yet it's still gonna take me 6 weeks to get a new passport. And I have to attend a f*cking interview. An Interview to prove what exactly. I bet if i was an albanian immigrant i could get one in 2 weeks.CUNTSrant over no ashman

i swear this country is a joke.im a UK citizen, was born here and have lived here all my life yet it's still gonna take me 6 weeks to get a new passport. And I have to attend a f*cking interview. An Interview to prove what exactly. I bet if i was an albanian immigrant i could get one in 2 weeks.CUNTSrant over no ashman
but thats SO ashman actually. you're basing your "bet" on absolute zero facts whim trying to blame someone else for your situation, so the easy target is to blame an immigrant. do you really think it will take 2 weeks for an albanian immigrant to get a British passport?

but thats SO ashman actually. you're basing your "bet" on absolute zero facts whim trying to blame someone else for your situation, so the easy target is to blame an immigrant. do you really think it will take 2 weeks for an albanian immigrant to get a British passport?
i swear an imgigrant dont need a passport....like they evr wana kick from here

Guest Yoshie.
I was told if I pay.I could get it in 10 days via the post office.
Yeah i swear its liek a bill or suttin.
Yeah, my mum just said it's ã90.I'm away on the 23rd apparently.Still got no passport.

i guess the joke went over some heads.its my first "adult" passport. there's no speed send service for it because you have to have an interview arranged and that bullshit. thats why im so PISSED.If i already live here and had a valid child passport what could they possibly learn in an interview. I swear all these new rules come in at times appropriate to piss me off

Exactly. Fool-fool chat.

i guess the joke went over some heads.its my first "adult" passport. there's no speed send service for it because you have to have an interview arranged and that bullshit. thats why im so PISSED.If i already live here and had a valid child passport what could they possibly learn in an interview. I swear all these new rules come in at times appropriate to piss me off
LOL, the old "it was a joke" chestnut...Acutally the Home Office have stringent new procedures for dealing with immigants [sic].