The Amsterdam Tournament

Taurus

1 Jens Lehmann2 Abou Diaby3 Bacary Sagna4 Cesc Fabregas5 Kolo Toure6 Philippe Senderos7 Tomas Rosicky9 Eduardo10 William Gallas11 Robin van Persie13 Alexander Hleb15 Denilson16 Mathieu Flamini17 Alex Song20 Johan Djourou21 Lukasz Fabianski22 Gael Clichy24 Manuel Almunia26 Nicklas Bendtner27 Emmanuel Eboue30 Armand Traore31 Justin Hoyte32 Theo Walcott might aswell chat about the tournament here...lazio game is at 6:30pm

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arsenal 4 life
You sure it's 6.30? Sky are starting their coverage from 5pm.Im expecting Rosicky, Walcott & Dudu to start this game. Wouldn't mind seeing Hleb in the middle again.
i swear eduardo cant play because he needs a work permit whats goin on can he play outside of the uk only ......

You sure it's 6.30? Sky are starting their coverage from 5pm.Im expecting Rosicky, Walcott & Dudu to start this game. Wouldn't mind seeing Hleb in the middle again.
i swear eduardo cant play because he needs a work permit whats goin on can he play outside of the uk only ......
He can play outside of the UK. We saw a similar situation with Dong & Man Utd last pre-season.

llow song being in the squad
To be fair he did quite well at Charlton last year. Was probably there best player when he went there.I want to see anoter line up with Hleb off the striker again just to see if that game was a fluke. Want to see Walcott start to and maybe Dudu on the left and see how he fairs there.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
He can play outside of the UK. We saw a similar situation with Dong & Man Utd last pre-season.
oh skeen van persie and da silva up top nuffin long a good day would be arsenal winning 3-1 and da silva getting a work permit

Guest Arsenal 4 life
To be fair he did quite well at Charlton last year. Was probably there best player when he went there.I want to see anoter line up with Hleb off the striker again just to see if that game was a fluke. Want to see Walcott start to and maybe Dudu on the left and see how he fairs there.
well to me we should have sold song to charlton he is nothing campared to gilberto fabregas denilson and diaby we should of sold him for 5 mil booom more munny to buy a winger

granted,but to me we should have sold song to charlton or ANY1.he is nothing campared to gilberto fabregas denilson and diaby we should of sold him for 5 thousand
but on a level,i just dont c him ever holding down a place,look @ flamini,hes ahead of song+even he will only b filling in when worst comes 2 worst. no need 4 song.i dont r8 him either

I don't think it was a fluke, remember that's his natural position & wenger scouted him for two years while he played in that position before paying 10mil for him. I feel sorry for him, he's had so much criticism from the press & fans & really & truely it's not been his fault. Imagin someone buying John Terry & playing him as a wingback....

Guest Arsenal 4 life
granted,but to me we should have sold song to charlton or ANY1.he is nothing campared to gilberto fabregas denilson and diaby we should of sold him for 5 thousand
but on a level,i just dont c him ever holding down a place,look @ flamini,hes ahead of song+even he will only b filling in when worst comes 2 worst. no need 4 song.i dont r8 him either
the answer to all this is WE DO NOT NEED 6 CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS STRAIGHT UP flamini is not even playin most of the time