Sign in to follow this  
Guest serpant

Heroes

Guest serpant

Ive just started watching it, that show is f*ckedhas anyone got any links where i can watch some more episodes?

u no wat im late to see bare heads on here makin topics but never read themnow after seeing 3 eps im hooked str8 up need to start downloadin cant wait a weekis that link posted to all the first season??????????????????????????????????????

u no wat im late to see bare heads on here makin topics but never read themnow after seeing 3 eps im hooked str8 up need to start downloadin cant wait a weekis that link posted to all the first season??????????????????????????????????????
LOLI ain't gonna lie I'm in the exact same situation SHTILLLLLLL

lol ight mate so wats the next hype tv programme
Dunno.
after that lil wicked chat like u was on point on the tv shows u DUNNO LOL

Guest Seriouss

I just started watching it aswell. I have only seen the third & fourth episodes. I think i'm just going to wait and watch it on TV every week, its worth waiting for.

Yeah same, due to BBC showing the first 2 episodes I thought it was f*cking sick, at least the rest of the 21 episodes will keep me occupied till Lost or Prison Break starts, zoop zoop.

Guest Seriouss

What happened in the first two episodes... I really should have started with those - I was well confused for about 20 mins.

Guest serpant
I just started watching it aswell. I have only seen the third & fourth episodes. I think i'm just going to wait and watch it on TV every week, its worth waiting for.
i woz on the same episode as youbut jus waiting for my cheese toastie to cook then im watching episode 6

Guest Terry

lol, jumping into a show like that is not the way my dearHeroes is sick, but if you have the net there is no excuse for any of u not to have watched it last year

Guest Terry
Someone hook me up with the first two episodes please.
any torrent site or go to peekvid

Guest Seriouss

I don't understand that biggrin.gifAnd I don't have a comp at home. Dammit, this is why I'm not cool anymore. Explain it to me slowly, when I go to my mum's how do I get it on to her computer?

Guest Terry
I don't understand that biggrin.gifAnd I don't have a comp at home. Dammit, this is why I'm not cool anymore. Explain it to me slowly, when I go to my mum's how do I get it on to her computer?
You girls, http://www.peekvid.com/

watched five mins of the first one aint got back to it yetstill aint watched 24 neither,probly a few next shows 2 biggrin.gif waits to be stoned to death :D

Guest Terry
watched five mins of the first one aint got back to it yetstill aint watched 24 neither,probly a few next shows 2 biggrin.gif waits to be stoned to death :D
wd.jpg