Heroes

Guest serpant

u no wat im late to see bare heads on here makin topics but never read themnow after seeing 3 eps im hooked str8 up need to start downloadin cant wait a weekis that link posted to all the first season??????????????????????????????????????
LOLI ain't gonna lie I'm in the exact same situation SHTILLLLLLL

Guest Seriouss

I just started watching it aswell. I have only seen the third & fourth episodes. I think i'm just going to wait and watch it on TV every week, its worth waiting for.

Guest serpant
I just started watching it aswell. I have only seen the third & fourth episodes. I think i'm just going to wait and watch it on TV every week, its worth waiting for.
i woz on the same episode as youbut jus waiting for my cheese toastie to cook then im watching episode 6

Guest Terry

lol, jumping into a show like that is not the way my dearHeroes is sick, but if you have the net there is no excuse for any of u not to have watched it last year

Guest Seriouss

I don't understand that biggrin.gifAnd I don't have a comp at home. Dammit, this is why I'm not cool anymore. Explain it to me slowly, when I go to my mum's how do I get it on to her computer?