50's album??

Turkish

What are you expecting? Things dont seem to be going well for him. Sraight to the Bank was a flop, Amusement Park was a flop, I Get Moneys a good club tune but hasnt realy received a lot of positive feedback. The tune with Justin Timberlake should of been better.I think he can only gain hype by starting another diss to many rappers.

Guest Removal Man

albums gonna blatently be piewithout that hunger, 50 Cent as a rapper is more or less pointlessit also makes me laugh that they've changed the name of the album three times, and the name of AYO Technology three timesdoesnt show much confidence does it

The album will sell no doubt but the fact man has had to drop THREE singles and a hype single on top of that kinda shows the uncertainty Interscope have over 'Curtis'...After THIS album, I think people will witness the true decline of 50 CentTBH, it was only a matter of time. 50 just lacks longevity. Simple as...

is this still gettin released the same day as Kanye's Graduation?
In the U.S it is but I'm not sure if its gonna be the same over here...I think Kanye's first week sales will match if not beat 50's but over time, 50's greater crossover appeal will result in more sales