Is your Career Over?

Guest Randy Orton

Guest Randy Orton

Carlos Tevez fears his first season with Manchester United could be severely handicapped due to lack of pre-season preparation.The Argentina international had been expected to join The Red Devils earlier this month, but a dispute over pay between West Ham and Tevez's agent Kia Joorabchian has held up the move.Tevez had been in peak condition after helping his country to the final of this summer's Copa America, but is now kicking his heels ahead of his Old Trafford switch.The all-action striker is mentally prepared for linking up with Sir Alex Ferguson's side but fears he is missing out on much needed pre-season work with his new colleagues.Real handicap"We need a solution quickly so that I can get on with my career," Tevez told the Daily Mail."To play for a super club like Manchester United without any pre-season work behind me is going to be a real handicap."I am a fighter and am prepared for any challenge. But this is going to be very difficult."I desire a swift solution and demand now that all parties arrive at an agreement because I just want to play."Mentally I am prepared to play for United at any moment, but physically it may be more difficult the longer it goes on."

Guest Randy Orton
Bah.Best football he'll ever play is at West Ham biggrin.gif
that was the worst football he ever played to be honest... from world class footballer to any lua lua

that was the worst football he ever played to be honest... from world class footballer to any lua lua
In those last 9 games you are wrong.He was phenomenal.
he was very good in those last 9 games but he'll be better at unitedBest football he'll ever play LMAO

Guest Randy Orton
any lua lua30 games of pure shite then 8 games of absolute showerness

any lua lua30 games of pure shite then 8 games of absolute showerness
Where the f*ck did he play 30 games? it certainly wasn't for us. He played 19 games and scored 7 goals. He appeared as a sub 7 times for roughly 15 minutes each time. He was also played out of position by Alan Pardew.Do some research bruvva

Guest Randy Orton

i know he never played 38 games is prem seasonat west ham he come like lua lua who most seasons is pie for 3 quaters of the season then sick for a few games....im not saying lua lua played 38 games either