Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tom

Logan Browning

Guest Black Tom

"Megan Good" done a bulletin about adding her mate, Logan Browning.logan-browning-bratz-cast-members-visit-cbs-the-early-show-O4mof4.jpgDidnt even know they were making a filmskyler-shaye-bratz-cast-members-visit-cbs-the-early-show-058r8k.jpg

Guest Durrty Boi

saw advert for this on the streetsteaching kids to be airheadsn when i saw the title i thought u wer talkin bout LOgan brown nosing

Guest Black Tom
not feeling these black chicks with next blue or green eyes to tuffany barbie doll
lol, I swear the chick in bratz is BLICK, so why they got a lightie, or need i ask lol

I dont know what it is about Bratz but one of my Aunts refuses to by them for my cousin.. says they're too hoochie. & alot of parents are picky about Bratz Doll.

not feeling these black chicks with next blue or green eyes to tuffany barbie doll
lol, I swear the chick in bratz is BLICK, so why they got a lightie, or need i ask lol
loolBB you've had BARE name changes Frontal Lobe Disorder?

Guest Black Tom
loolBB you've had BARE name changes Frontal Lobe Disorder?
Had to wiki itpersonality and behavior disorders have been described following frontal lobe lesions

Just the name...'Bratz', the type of parents that buy their kids this sh*t is the same ones you see trying to negotiate with their kids and sh*t when a simple slap will do.

Just the name...'Bratz', the type of parents that buy their kids this sh*t is the same ones you see trying to negotiate with their kids and sh*t when a simple slap will do.
LMAO.

seen, probably gonna be the 2007/8 version of Clueless, girl on the left of the pic looks out of place compared to the other barbie doll lookin chicks

Guest Durrty Boi

come like makin a live action pokemon filmactually with the transformers type cgi that would be rather f*cked

come like makin a live action pokemon filmactually with the transformers type cgi that would be rather f*cked
lol i would wanna see that, but im guessing they would have to completely change the look of the pokemon, cartoon robots to real-life looking robots is probably more easy for them to make

That would come like an acid trip gone wrong.