FAO: CAR HEADS PT2

CK.

What do you keep in your car.I have to have a change of clothes, spare creps, at least 20 CD's, Cocoa butter, Hairbrush, there always has to be some kind of munch and a pen in the glove. Socket wrench in the boot... (And it aint for changing wheels).

Guest Black Tom

Why not post in the other topicI used to keep everything in my car and made the mistake of leaving the tomtom holder on the windscreen, come down one day and windows was smashed, pissed for life

Guest Black Tom
Is it stupid for me to keep a bottle of fuel in my car? I keep it for emergencies. Ps I mean stupid like dangerous.
Can understand y u have it, but never heard of someone having a bottle of petrol in there, oil yeah but not petrolU shud know ur car and know when the petrol is at the absoloute bottom, I know when im in the red i know roughly how many miles i have left, i dont trust the computer as it aint accurate

Is it stupid for me to keep a bottle of fuel in my car? I keep it for emergencies. Ps I mean stupid like dangerous.
Can understand y u have it, but never heard of someone having a bottle of petrol in there, oil yeah but not petrolU shud know ur car and know when the petrol is at the absoloute bottom, I know when im in the red i know roughly how many miles i have left, i dont trust the computer as it aint accurate
I've never ever run out of petrol, but I just worry about getting unlucky. I'm one of those people that always prepare for the what ifs.

Guest Black Tom
I've never ever run out of petrol, but I just worry about getting unlucky. I'm one of those people that always prepare for the what ifs.
Do u have a blanket, spare money, chocolates, torch just incase u break down

Do u have a blanket, spare money, chocolates, torch just incase u break down
biggrin.gif I'm a loser aren't I? (not chocolate though, crisps)

Nothing wrong in being preparedDid you go to scouts
No. I went Red Cross though when I was 9 to learn first aid. I have a first aid kit in my car. When I was a kid I used to get so excited when my dad bought a new car and it had a first aif kit in it.

*Bored so I drew for images*At this moment...pennies.jpgCoppers. Certain man at BP wont have it when I'm 1 or 2 pence over. Fassy's116767.jpgEssential. Cant have late night link with hands like I just built a house with no gloves.200.jpgEssential especially after ball.cds.jpg5467.jpgbiggrin.gif30640646.JPGlondon-az-book.jpgPDA got duppied so I've resorted to the old skool.ultra-touch-towel-with-microban®.jpgFor spillages.400-674523.jpgYellow>>>>>>12100_48411A.jpgCarries boots, water, battered clothes etc.

CD'sUmbrellaCoat that should have been taken to dry cleaners a long time agocushion, cos i cant see over the wheel without it biggrin.gif:D :D Old Haribo sweetsLip balmSocks- I take my shoes off when i drive and buss stripy socksParking permitsocket wrench in boot
Shullap you......I needs me cush to see the road.

Guest Durrty Boi
Semi-Off Topic:Lol who remembers in Pimp my Ride when Xzibit asks the guy what he keeps in his car.The Guy: I got skin moisturiserXzibit: What type of skinThe Guy: *Thinking*Xzibit: *In the background with four fingers up*
lmao i was bussin up at thatn suprised MTV actually showed it