Remember me saying Tevez will stay?

Apache

Man Utd will unveil Tevez tomorrow after an agreement was made to pay West Ham about ã2 Million.All parties concerned are happy enough.Good luck Carlos, you're a legend mate. Shame you had to stay in this league and join Man Utd *spit*.

Eggert Magnusson believes the Calos Tevez affair could be resolved in the next 24 hours.The Argentine has been unable to complete a move from West Ham to Manchester United this summer due to a dispute between the two clubs and agent Kia Joorabchian.Fifa has refused to arbitrate on Tevez's contract situation and the matter is due to be settled at the High Court on 22nd August.However, negotiations are ongoing and Hammers chairman Magnusson hopes Tevez's future will become clearer before the weekend.He admits it would not be good for the player to start the season in limbo and would like to see Tevez back doing what he does best."He's a player so he should be playing," Magnusson told Sky Sports News.Asked if the matter would be resolved in 24 hours, Magnusson replied: "I hope so. I would be delighted of course."I just hope the whole thing will be settled soon." http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2637724,00.html

I really REALLY didn't want him joining that scum.It will tarnish his memory.It would have been like a holiday romance if he'd left the country dribbling into the sunset, but alas, it wasn't to be....Just like my dreams, Tevez waves goodbye...

*wonders how come rsonist hasnt rubbed this in matts face yet*well most of us thought he would go anyway so its not 2 suprising, but now it extends the gap even more between the top 2tevez+rooneydrogba+shevchenkodont even think theres another pair on that level in the premfunny thing is 1 man u supporter said 2 me 2day he will bet me that they win the league if they sign tevez biggrin.gif

lol @ legend.He didnt score his first goal until March.He finished on about 9 goals.And f*cks off.I guess thats legend status over at Upton Park.Just like Di Canio helped you get relegated, and he's a legend.
But that's what makes him a legend... turning it on when it mattered (when played in his correct position). That goal against you lot, his celebration, him working his nuts off when surrounded by sh*t, him not even knowing English but still playing like a team player. He is class, simple as and will always be remembered for saving our skins. Tevez only played 19 games too.And Di Canio can't be questioned, his status was confirmed for numerous reasons, and he done everything he could to keep us up, Glenn Roeder dropped him, Sir Trev put him back in the team.Di Canio is one of the best players the Prem has ever seen, everyone knows that.I know you were fishing again but I can't let inaccuracies go...

Shevchenko - Drogba - PizzaroRooney - Tevez - SahaEduardo - RVP - Adebayorsee the difference?
Yeah our strikers are poor on paper.1 has never started even half the amount of league games in a season1 isn't the best in front of goal2 haven't played a league game for usThat looks poor but we'll see when the season starts how poor they are.