i wanna bang my mums freind

DINKY

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arsenal 4 life
'Accidently' break something and get her to come over to help...Then 'Accidently' be naked.Then 'Accidently f*ck her throat'
then accindently the mum comes home and accindently the mum beats the sh*t out of him

• 2 weeks later...

what smacks she just called man and i was making excuses for her not to come but she was persistant and one time it was just me and her in the yard and her man called up and she locked him off the phone and turnt her phone off i was just going on like i never knew what is happening

what smacks she just called man and i was making excuses for her not to come but she was persistant and one time it was just me and her in the yard and her man called up and she locked him off the phone and turnt her phone off i was just going on like i never knew what is happening
I don't condone cheating, but it's not me, so bang the sh*t out of her. Are you dumb?!

sounds like she is on it badwats yr mum gunna think thothis bird aint much older than u u say

yeah she dont need to know and in the past my mum has dropped subliminals about me and her hooking upmy mum had one freind that was 21 and she stayed at my yard for the night me and my brothers tried catch her slipping (i was 16 ) she was this blonde women sexy as anything