Wiki Wiki Wiki...

Mr Q

Guest haze-e
its actually quite acuratechange sutin on a page and see how long it takes them to take it downthey have bare mods and admins workin on it
The way i used it; It bess be

Guest Jack X Supreme
Find out the difference between V0 and V2 please and what they both mean.The audio sources, I mean.
They are both setting of compression for the LAME mp3 codec when using VBR (variable bit rate)v0 is higher quality (higher bitrate) than v2check here for further infohttp://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Lame
Sick guy. I always get V0 anyway.

my lecturer even made a point of telling us if your gonna use wikipedia don't put it in your bibliography,he knew the levels,all the heads starting degree's now are pissed at my uni they have to email their essays and cwk so that the uni can scan it to check for plagarism. ahahahahafor global development and underdevelopment this website is legendary.

i read up bare wrestling articles on therelike youtube and daily motionhours can fly
i was reading bare wrestling stuff on it last night, about the wwf wcw monday night wars and stuff!!! (the good days of wrestling)

i read up bare wrestling articles on therelike youtube and daily motionhours can fly
i was reading bare wrestling stuff on it last night, about the wwf wcw monday night wars and stuff!!! (the good days of wrestling)
*looks up at the ceiling and reminisces*

Salutes!!Never clocked there was soo much beef within the company though boy.

Salutes!!Never clocked there was soo much beef within the company though boy.
for realonly shawn michaels and the kliq can cause so much armshouseand funny how every major company has been "kliq'd"WCW: hall, nash, waltermanECW: justin credbleTNA: hall, nashshawn michaels schooled everyone on three occasions :"the kliq rule the wrestling world" FACT!!!"if me and hunter dont get you, my boys down south will" FACTand"dont confuse destruction with expansion"(on schooling bret on kliq operations)FACTdappa don*does hbk pose and leaves*

• 2 weeks later...