Sign in to follow this  
FACE OFF BEYOND

YOU FABULOUS c*nt (no capre)

Guest haze-e

So im watching this show on BBC3 and there talking about the word c*nt.How do you feel about this C-Word?If you dont like it why?If you do why?Me personally i dont have a problem with it seeing as its only the female genetalia(SP?). Why do you think this is the most hated word in the English language.

Guest Yoshie.

Never use it.But don't ever get shocked or annoyed if someone does.

I say it, especially when im watching football. dont think people are as sensitive to it any more.

Guest Durrty Boi

i use it freelymy sentences usually include a swearword for some reasonlike if im thinkin of sutin while speakin ill b like"f*ckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, yesterday at 2pm"

normally if sum1s caning me at fifa or sumthin and scores a goal i'll scream out 'SON OF A c*nt'even if its like sum 12 yr old yute like in about a boy and his familys all there and its christmas or suttin

Such a harsh word, but so easy to use. Spesh when watching football.'drogba you diving c*nt!' springs to mind.Disclaimer : I'm not a ladette and do not use this word frequently.

Guest Jack X Supreme
i use it freelymy sentences usually include a swearword for some reasonlike if im thinkin of sutin while speakin ill b like"f*ckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, yesterday at 2pm"
I used to do this, instead of saying erm etc.Bad habit I kicked.

Guest Removal Man

i use this word atleast thirty times a day, especially when aggravatedi find its a releasei also use it alot wen drunk and happy, but i say it differently, kind of like "ka-haaaaant"

I'm carefull where I use it, definately noe in front of the elders.I use it properly when I play football.All bout the harsher cockney badman version... "Oi! you facking CAHNT!!!"

*spuds*them remembering methods there

Guest Removal Man
so was plan b on as the living definition or wat
lol