Sign in to follow this  
Guest M12

FAO-: People who wear contacts/glasses

Guest M12

My seeing stuff far away ability is starting to decrease.and im kinda forgetful still so i KNOW i would lose glasses left, right and centre.are contacts comfortable, as in can you feel them in your eyes?can you get them free on NHS or at least discounted?Also anyone with a link to a free eye test get onto man!That is all.

Guest The Operative.

If your a student fill out a hc1 form. That will pay for your eyetest glasses and contacts.

Guest M12

i feel like im turning into some kinda b grade human.smh @ having to pay for something as basic as sight that ive taken for granted all my life.

Guest M12
If your a student fill out a hc1 form. That will pay for your eyetest glasses and contacts.
just ordered one now.thanks a lot if this works out!

Guest luckstar

whatdid some1 say if i get a hc1 form i can get a free contact lens appointmentboots r tryin itabout 25 pound 4 a checksome1s gettig abuse tomorroow

Guest M12

18 nearly 19.its not at the point where i cant see stuff around me but i cant make out detail on things in the distance anymore.

Guest M12

The HC1 form can be used to claim help with NHS Prescriptions; NHS Dental Treatment; NHS wigs and fabric supports; sight tests, glasses and contact lenses; and travel to hospital for NHS treatment. biggrin.gif prescription wigs LOL"your mum gets prescription weave on the NHS"

The HC1 form can be used to claim help with NHS Prescriptions; NHS Dental Treatment; NHS wigs and fabric supports; sight tests, glasses and contact lenses; and travel to hospital for NHS treatment. biggrin.gif prescription wigs LOL"your mum gets prescription weave on the NHS"
ghfxdcytghbjn,

ghfxdcytghbjn,

contacts are cool if u are good at remembering 2 put them in but mine are daily, and i always 4get (cuz im let 4 everything)plus my hayfever, wen i have them in, they go all dry and rubbery in my eye

You'll get used to contacts still.
only thing is @ 1st they r bare hard 2 put on ur eye. i remember being l8 4 school cz of it all the timeu dont feel them on ur eye,if u do its cz they r not on properly so just adjust itor say u dont wear them 4 a good few days then u put them on,it feels bare weird 4 a hourif u dont get enough sllep & put them on ur eyes will feel irtated all the time 2but they do softer 1s which i have upgraded 2,think they r johnsons johnson

Guest The Operative.

Anyone tried the ones you leave in your eye for 30 days?Those are the ones I wanna reach for uni.

Anyone tried the ones you leave in your eye for 30 days?Those are the ones I wanna reach for uni.
When you say leave, do you mean you never take it out your eye for 30 days?

r u on some games of pro shabby?

Guest M12
you must have to take them out to clean them at least i imagine. otherwise you'd get some sick eye fungus from all the everyday dust and bacteria building up

r u on some games of pro shabby?
Yeah alrightCome online

you must have to take them out to clean them at least i imagine. otherwise you'd get some sick eye fungus from all the everyday dust and bacteria building up
aliethe 30 days ones you have to take out every night, put them in this special holder with fluidbut you cant keep them longer than a month