FAO-: People who wear contacts/glasses

Guest M12

My seeing stuff far away ability is starting to decrease.and im kinda forgetful still so i KNOW i would lose glasses left, right and centre.are contacts comfortable, as in can you feel them in your eyes?can you get them free on NHS or at least discounted?Also anyone with a link to a free eye test get onto man!That is all.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HC1 form can be used to claim help with NHS Prescriptions; NHS Dental Treatment; NHS wigs and fabric supports; sight tests, glasses and contact lenses; and travel to hospital for NHS treatment. biggrin.gif prescription wigs LOL"your mum gets prescription weave on the NHS"

The HC1 form can be used to claim help with NHS Prescriptions; NHS Dental Treatment; NHS wigs and fabric supports; sight tests, glasses and contact lenses; and travel to hospital for NHS treatment. biggrin.gif prescription wigs LOL"your mum gets prescription weave on the NHS"
ghfxdcytghbjn,

ghfxdcytghbjn,

You'll get used to contacts still.
only thing is @ 1st they r bare hard 2 put on ur eye. i remember being l8 4 school cz of it all the timeu dont feel them on ur eye,if u do its cz they r not on properly so just adjust itor say u dont wear them 4 a good few days then u put them on,it feels bare weird 4 a hourif u dont get enough sllep & put them on ur eyes will feel irtated all the time 2but they do softer 1s which i have upgraded 2,think they r johnsons johnson

Anyone tried the ones you leave in your eye for 30 days?Those are the ones I wanna reach for uni.
When you say leave, do you mean you never take it out your eye for 30 days?
you must have to take them out to clean them at least i imagine. otherwise you'd get some sick eye fungus from all the everyday dust and bacteria building up

Anyone tried the ones you leave in your eye for 30 days?Those are the ones I wanna reach for uni.
When you say leave, do you mean you never take it out your eye for 30 days?
you must have to take them out to clean them at least i imagine. otherwise you'd get some sick eye fungus from all the everyday dust and bacteria building up
aliethe 30 days ones you have to take out every night, put them in this special holder with fluidbut you cant keep them longer than a month