Judaism?

Guest Durrty Boi

I'd say anything with 'ism' at the end of it is a religion.
cannibalism ?
LMAO
I'd actually like to learn more about jews/judaism.I'll be straight im quite ignorant when it comes to them.is it true you can't convert to judaism, the only way to be a jew is to be born from a jewish mother? doesnt that also make their whole religion kinda racist?

cannibalism ?
LMAO
I'd actually like to learn more about jews/judaism.I'll be straight im quite ignorant when it comes to them.is it true you can't convert to judaism, the only way to be a jew is to be born from a jewish mother? doesnt that also make their whole religion kinda racist?
There's different religions within that religion (e.g Christinas have catholic, jehovas witness, etc) i think that is an orthodox jewish belief, not too sure

cannibalism ?
LMAO
you're a jew by maternal heritage not paternal thats all. u can convert to judaism you cant covert to being jewish in the purest sense, but u can be by heritage or judaism. no jewish person is allowed to set foot in saudi arabia. that's fact too....

u can convert to judaism you cant covert to being jewish in the purest sense,
If you convert, you're a Jew. End of story. There is no 'purest sense'.
yes there is.... historical orthodox tradition is based on the maternal lineage being jewish end of story. there have been variations over the years and a more liberal approach of recent.