Oink Invites

JJ

Anyone got oneIll trade for five, yes five, demonoids.I also recently signed upto BitHD-TV. I can get you one of them in the future when I get some, but ull have to trust me on that cuz I aint got non yet.safe

Guest Jack X Supreme

Allow buying it. If they find out they'll ban it.I should have 4 by the end of the holiday's. I've up 5GB, halfway to Power user.You won't get anywhere offering demonoid and BiT-HDTV either.Anyone that's on HDBits, they got freeleech.

Allow buying it. If they find out they'll ban it.I should have 4 by the end of the holiday's. I've up 5GB, halfway to Power user.You won't get anywhere offering demonoid and BiT-HDTV either.Anyone that's on HDBits, they got freeleech.
Like they'll ever find out. One breh at college owed me fiver and I knew he had an OiNK account so I got it that way.

Guest Jack X Supreme
Like they'll ever find out. One breh at college owed me fiver and I knew he had an OiNK account so I got it that way.
Oh, I thought you meant through eBay or whatever.They have moderators searching it.Ratio: 1.982 Uploaded: 4.58 GB Downloaded: 2.31 GBThey are my stats and I've ripped and uploaded 30 CD's onto OiNK so be prepared.If you're worried install Peer Guardian 2.I hit and run on private trackers biggrin.gif.