Sign in to follow this  
Guest Durrty Boi

hiphop Laziest Beat In Hip Hop

Guest Durrty Boi

dnt watch the f*ckin loooooong ass intro the guy put on this to advertise his own crap sh*tits all i could find

they takin the f*ckin piss???sounds like man heard grindin and try make there own sh*t versiondis tune was very lazy no effortthere budget must b low if dats the best they cud getbut i fink laffy taffy has 2 b the most lazy by beati can play the melody wiv 1 finger lol

Yeah this beat was lazy but tune was sick though. Their album was very under-rated.I think it was one of those mixtape tunes that got big when it got played on radio so it got released.

utube aint workin at mo?is it that chick and the chorus goes 'watchu know? watchu watchu know bout me?'

Guest Durrty Boi

nah its young gunz cant stop wont stopthat lil mama tune is f*ckin lazy aswell

That song is complete and utter garbage. Most of these f*cking laffy taffy finger snapping racks are bullshit musically.

nah its young gunz cant stop wont stopthat lil mama tune is f*ckin lazy aswell
that video cracks me up you know...near the end they stop the ''BEAT'' and starts an acapella bit (well a bit of clappin) and she starts rhymin and she kept saying ''no beats.... no beats'' LOLshe wud get the pipe tho

Nah man, special delivery was one of thelaziest beats still..Followed by redman - The goodness - The loop swas actually a millisecond out of time(The drums)