I kinda see why some people would vote BNP

streets.

The whole of my borough seems to be getting taken over by eastern Europeans. Now obviously if I did a headcount it would probably show the population is only suttin like 5% but visually the change is dramatic.- many eastern european shops have been opened in the space of 1 year- on the train/bus lots of eastern europeans are getting on. the bus is now more crowded.- big groups of eastern european yutes hanging on the streetsNow for me, none of the above really bothers me. I already have a job so im not bothered about them "taking the jobs". Im already used to sitting on buses with nuff different races so that dont bother me. And it werent that long ago since I was jammin on road.But if I was a working class person from a mainly white area, and I saw these changes happening I would probably be getting worried.I kinda see why some people would vote BNP.

That's tripe. if anyone voted for BNP coz the eastern europeans, or any other race at that are entering the country, they dont deserve that vote. THey have no idea at all on what these people do. A working class family, is still in a better position than an immigrant that has a job...
thats my point. If we actually look at the basic facts things are still much better for "us".but visually it doesnt look that way.

same thing has happened to Barnet. Loads eastern europeans have moved in and are everywhere. Also loads of black teenage boys have run amok checking for white girls.The white people in the pubs ain't happy and always seem to give off negative vibes.Rewind years ago and it was purely white. I remember walking down the street and people would stare like i was a lost whale who had strayed off course and ended up in British shores.

We're becoming a globalised world. I do not care about other cultures coming to live on this blessed plot. If the same people who moan had educations then they wouldn't have to worry about "all our jobs being taken", because I ain't seen one eastern European barrister yet! My point is, eastern Europeans are taking the sh*t jobs, that snobby British people don't want.Seriously though, the hype about immigration is just absolute nonsense. I'm not saying we should allow them to come over in their millions (which doesn't happen, anyway)...I'm just saying that they are beneficial to our economy, fact, and thus, they should not be ostracised.

My point is, eastern Europeans are taking the sh*t jobs, that snobby British people don't want.
this is why i don't get why these people complain. Alot of the time they think they are too good for certain jobs yet complain they can't find anything. If times ever became hard for me i would do any job to provide for myself and family.

We're becoming a globalised world. I do not care about other cultures coming to live on this blessed plot. If the same people who moan had educations then they wouldn't have to worry about "all our jobs being taken", because I ain't seen one eastern European barrister yet! My point is, eastern Europeans are taking the sh*t jobs, that snobby British people don't want.Seriously though, the hype about immigration is just absolute nonsense. I'm not saying we should allow them to come over in their millions (which doesn't happen, anyway)...I'm just saying that they are beneficial to our economy, fact, and thus, they should not be ostracised.
I concur.Its so funny because I've noticed that not only the scummers (eg people living on benefits sitting at home all day) but also upper middle class share these views.Whilst my peers at school whose fathers are MDs were all complaining about 'blooy foreigners' they forget that it is the 'f*cking immigrants' that are keeping these companies running. The cleaners, the electricians and plumbers.What I love is that once these foreigners get their papers they use their skills to expand thus equating to the surge of skilled property developers.I love it.

People only vote for the BNP because they're racist and don't even look into the bullshit that the BNP speak. If so, they'd realise that it's these 'asylum seekers' that tend to do many of the cleaning and plumbing jobs that help keep these companies running.They just use these things as an excuse. I don't think even the BNP care about all that, any disguise to get into power, and when that happens (when Hell freezes over), watch how they really come out.

They just use these things as an excuse. I don't think even the BNP care about all that, any disguise to get into power, and when that happens (when Hell freezes over), watch how they really come out.
I agree. Thankfully, the rest of the country's media outlets do too. Thus, the BNP hardly get airtime.

I don't know how people can moan about foreigners taking jobs, at least their working get me!!Unlike certain migrants who come here, get a free house, breed kids and pay for them with the benefit money (which we are payin tax for...)Thats a reason why i think certain people would vote BNP.Still, if u dont like the country, get out, no1 makin u stay here.

IMO the main problem is this "blame" culture we have in Britain. nobody takes responsibility for their failures and shortcomings nor are they encouraged to do so.It's always the school's fault, the teacher's fault, their environment, politicians, foreigners and once this has been repeated enough they start to believe it's true.Nobody ever gets sat down and just told you f*cked up its your own fault. Nobody else is to blame for your situation.

I concur
they also comin in and undercutting alot of tradesmen like plasterers and painter decoraters etc. not jus by a little either
Welcome to Economics. There is no such thing as undercutting. If someone is gonna offer a service for cheaper than someone else, ceteris paribus they would get more customers. Maybe if the English plumbers etc lowered their prices, they wouldnt be complaining. As Fox said its globalisation.