Your favorite football memories...

LadyOG

Mine has to be Cantonas 'seagulls' speech following his infamous fly-kick.I was watching some programme about the premiership's greatest foreign players, and they showed it. Completely forgot about it.Had me bussin up.What are yours?

1999.Seeing Lothar Mattheus getting subbed off with a big smile on his face on around 85 minutes.Then camera going back to him after the match and him having some SERIOUS POWERBOAT.and sammy kufuor banging on the floor and crying.

too many, but this is a noice one

1999.Seeing Lothar Mattheus getting subbed off with a big smile on his face on around 85 minutes.Then camera going back to him after the match and him having some SERIOUS POWERBOAT.and sammy kufuor banging on the floor and crying.
also giggs goals and schmeichel penalty save, all in one game.one of the greatest of all timeyes i also caught that program a couple of days ago

Zola's backheel flick against Norwich in 03Beating Man U 5-0 @ the Bridge in 2000Knocking the scouse scum out the F.A Cup 4-2 in 96Beating Arsenal 2-1 in the Quarters of the CL. Great thrilling gameBeing the Last and first team to win the Fa Cup and the old and new WembleyThrashing the spuds 6-2

Guest Black Tom

Bit of a funny one, my mate calling me from OT, almost in tears, cussin about the amount of money spent, due toThe only saving grace from that day was that I shgged my mate and didnt answer my fone 2 go with him the nite before and I had Yorke in my dream team

Zamora's goal against Ipswich in the Play off semi final.Zamora's goal in the play off final.Di Canio's winning goal against Man Utd in the FA Cup.Di Canio's two goals to beat Arsenal in god knows how many years.Zamora ending Campbell's career on his own patch.Tevez scoring the winning goal at Old Trafford to keep West Ham in the Premier League.

Sitting and watching Roberto Baggio don up the 1994 World Cup.The Treble Champions League Final, Them last minutes in stoppage time was emotional.Being out and about round Old Trafford and Town with half a million people watchin United come past in the open top bus.

also giggs goals and schmeichel penalty save, all in one game.one of the greatest of all time
I gotta add Cantona's FA cup final winner against liverpool and when we beat Chelsea 4-0 in the FA cup final.....I went to both finals

Guest haze-e

Definately the Champions League win in 98 which also gave us the trebleAlso Giggsys goal against Arsenal when bombed down the flank duppying heads then took of his shirt showing his hairy chest. Lol.

Guest Jack X Supreme
Beating Man U 5-0 @ the Bridge in 2000
I was there, in the United stand cheering Chelsea and on my birthday. My name was read on the tannoy aswell. I was 10. Amazing day.Beating Toronto 7-1 in the snow singing "Are you Tottenham in disguise?"Beckham's halfway goal back when I supported United.

Definately the Champions League win in 98 which also gave us the treble
It was 1999................
i seriously doubt the credentials of united fans outside manchester because of comments like this.LOL at the Chelsea fans saying when you beat us 5-0.It's bait you didnt support chelsea back then

and how can i 4get.the match against tottenham where we were 3-0 down at half time and won 5-3.watching the replays of that match still makes me smile now.United's old school midfield cannot be touched.anyone name me a quartet that worked as well as them man in their prime.Beckham Scholes Keane GiggsYOU CRAZY!