F.A.O those that have been...

NiNES.

Was it good?Best holiday you will havewhat are the girls sayin?Depends where in Floriday you go. If Hispanic, Black, and Black/Hispanic girls are your thing (and if you're any normal male, they will be), you're in heaven. In Miami, literally every girl is like this. Its something stupid like 40% of the population.any good places for garms?Miami - Sawgrass Mills, big boy shopping centre.Orlando - Factory Outlets - Any cabman will take you there.whats the themeparks saying?Dont bother with 'Wet 'n Wild', go with Universal, Typhoon Lagoon (MAD), and the other Disney ones if you like thatanything else i should be looking out for?Yeah, if you're old enough, look to rent a car. It beats having to conversate with the crackheads on the bus when you come back late at night. Also, America is tighter than a Jew on ID, so if you're underage, dont even try it.

What part of Florida are you going to?I went Miami for new years last year, it was nuts. Expensive thoughthe girls are sayin alot, if your on the Latino ting you'll be in heaven. theres also quite a few yardies about.Shopping is heavy there aswell, Sawgrass Mills the biggest outlet centre in the world, leave a day for that. Also Aventura mall is quite good for shopping and girls. You can go to the Bahamas for a day for $99, which isnt bad.Go on a boat tour (or hire your own jet ski) around Starfish island to see all the stars houses, when we went we saw Shaq playin out wid his youts.

florida is heavydo you really need to ask about the girlsnot really the place for shoppingtheme parks.....do you really need to ask.....toooo sickerrrrm try go there when its not as busy....the queues are 5 times longer over there

lol yh u have 2 go dem big outlet places 2 shop we went 2 a couple in orlando4got the name of the mall but theres nuffin spesh theregirls west palm beach/south beach is u, even ft lauderdale beach is quite liveshud rent a car, we got a jeep cuz transport is sh*t, like every hourtheme parks go to Tampa, wicked town, proper laid back mentality, 1 sick bridge and Busch Gardensalso, theres a resturaunt called Bahama Breeze, my gosh the mango cocktails and jerk wings..so boom so very very boom

Also, America is tighter than a Jew on ID, so if you're underage, dont even try it.LMAO!! Its true tho.Miami is the lick for a sun, drinking & the opposite sex holiday. The Hip Hop convention is in May ( I think) & that is pure madness. Streets are rammed like carni from 12pm-7am & pure clubs, some of them are quite expensive & some of them are poo on a stick. They usually say so & so is performing & they dont.They hv a house convention which is in March & if u like hse then that to is a god time to go. But any time is good tbh.I bumped in2 2 ppl I knew from LDN when I was ther fo rthe hip hop conv, well weird.Then u got the amusment parks, disney land & a few others, but Miami is the place to go, to me the rest of Fl is pretty boring, depending on what u want of course.