RE: FEMALE PEFECTION

Sole

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1st, I would agree, but she dated Nick Cannon so its a no no2nd, Her face is jank and she has fake tits
1. she is still peng going out wiv a d*ckhead doesnt sum how make you ugly2. her face is not jank ur mums face is jank her face is nice an so wat if her titties are fake (dont evenknow if thats true) her ass is worth 2 halle berrys and a beyonce!3.your neck is off the radar so shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuht up!

Guest Black Tom
1st, I would agree, but she dated Nick Cannon so its a no no2nd, Her face is jank and she has fake tits
1. she is still peng going out wiv a d*ckhead doesnt sum how make you ugly2. her face is not jank ur mums face is jank her face is nice an so wat if her titties are fake (dont evenknow if thats true) her ass is worth 2 halle berrys and a beyonce!3.your neck is off the radar so shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuht up!
1, Perfection is in ALL areas, not just face and her going out with that d*ck tarnishes her personality therefore not perfect2, If she was so perfect she wouldnt need boog tits and ive see ur mum in sidewinder with DT and Melody and her face aint saying much, but ill still mash itps: ur spoken 2 ur mate bout the car

1, Perfection is in ALL areas, not just face and her going out with that d*ck tarnishes her personality therefore not perfect2, If she was so perfect she wouldnt need boog tits and ive see ur mum in sidewinder with DT and Melody and her face aint saying much, but ill still mash itps: ur spoken 2 ur mate bout the car
1. a female who is perfection would have no personality so that voids that...f*ck the bitch went out wiv romeo from so solid i'd still drop kick my sister to lash that!2. i still see no proof that she had a boob job but even if she did that shows that she is striving for female perfection so she gets an extra 1000 points and jus cos ther fake dont mean ther boog infact it prob makes them better lookin than the real deal so that voids that aswell and my mum was only telling DT to make a anouncement that she was in the car park ready to pick me up so dont hype it an i jus showed her ur boat an she said f*ck that guy he's butters an looks like he could give mandingo deep throat.P.S: what car?

Guest Black Tom
1. a female who is perfection would have no personality so that voids that...f*ck the bitch went out wiv romeo from so solid i'd still drop kick my sister to lash that!2. i still see no proof that she had a boob job but even if she did that shows that she is striving for female perfection so she gets an extra 1000 points and jus cos ther fake dont mean ther boog infact it prob makes them better lookin than the real deal so that voids that aswell and my mum was only telling DT to make a anouncement that she was in the car park ready to pick me up so dont hype it an i jus showed her ur boat an she said f*ck that guy he's butters an looks like he could give mandingo deep throat.P.S: what car?
1, A woman with no personality ?? Skeen2, You can tell the tits are fakeps:wrong person

profit she doesnt. and i am sorry.
dont talk wet if i say she does then she does the bitch knows my name...dont hate.
ahh the year 10 syndrome"yes she does know my name, she was in my TT last night"fun times
no thats ur life not mine..i have met vida gurrera so shut up...ok she mite not remeber my name but she knows of my existence.and black tom megan good is ANYFING pretty face an thats about it!