Sign in to follow this  
Guest StabiloBossman

Its Fuckin Luvly Outside

Guest StabiloBossman

Ment to be bangin weather tomora 28'c and sunny Dont put it to waste mite be the only bit of sun we have for another year Sunday is ment to reach 30 but bare thunderstorms Im out cruisinn all day longgggggggggggggggggggg

Guest StabiloBossman
make usenext week is gonna be wet
f*ck It!!!!!!!!!

Guest StabiloBossman
make usenext week is gonna be wet
f*ck It!!!!!!!!!

Guest Seriouss

Its lovely. I just had 2 large wines in the pub garden and I soooooo did not want to come back. I think I may be a little drunk.

Guest StabiloBossman
Its lovely. I just had 2 large wines in the pub garden and I soooooo did not want to come back. I think I may be a little drunk.
Jst had 2 pints of bud in the pub f*ck werk its friday

Guest Scorpzz
Lol @ being drunk at 2pm, ya bum

Guest Seriouss
I'm at work. I'm not a bum, I'm an actual Executive. Who just happens to be slightly drunk.

Guest StabiloBossman
I'm at work. I'm not a bum, I'm an actual Executive. Who just happens to be slightly drunk.
Executive for wat?

Executive for wat?
i fink she is u know

f*ckin nice day im gpoing bed now been up since morning had to go hetahrow and back bopped through acton place is like hackney had some sh*t breakfast at the cafe across the road from the station

Guest StabiloBossman

Stuck in an office but this evenin will be nice and ill jst cruise it home tunes blarinnnnnnn

Guest StabiloBossman
enjoying my stella but i am starting to feel tipsy on my 3rd one
Wireless Laptop Outside In The Sun Dinks?

Guest Seriouss

No, I'm currently arguing with people about it. f*cking cunts. I just want a glass of water. And maybe a flapjack. Is that really too much to ask? You just can't get the staff these days.

Guest Seriouss

Dinky, I just called you back and you didnt answer. I got water but they gave it to me in a mug and it tastes like coffee.