Its Fuckin Luvly Outside

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman

Ment to be bangin weather tomora 28'c and sunny Dont put it to waste mite be the only bit of sun we have for another year Sunday is ment to reach 30 but bare thunderstorms Im out cruisinn all day longgggggggggggggggggggg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StabiloBossman
Its lovely. I just had 2 large wines in the pub garden and I soooooo did not want to come back. I think I may be a little drunk.
Jst had 2 pints of bud in the pub f*ck werk its friday

Guest Scorpzz
Its lovely. I just had 2 large wines in the pub garden and I soooooo did not want to come back. I think I may be a little drunk.
Lol @ being drunk at 2pm, ya bum

Guest Seriouss
I'm at work. I'm not a bum, I'm an actual Executive. Who just happens to be slightly drunk.

Guest StabiloBossman
I'm at work. I'm not a bum, I'm an actual Executive. Who just happens to be slightly drunk.
Executive for wat?

Executive for wat?
i fink she is u know

Guest Seriouss

No, I'm currently arguing with people about it. f*cking cunts. I just want a glass of water. And maybe a flapjack. Is that really too much to ask? You just can't get the staff these days.