Sign in to follow this  
DINKY

f.a.o real road man

Guest Black Tom

DEM GIRL AINT MY FRIENDDONT GO DOWN THEM ENDSlol @ ur sig

middle one looks bare familiartaking a wild swing i'd say up west doing some "shopping"righ one looks like the crazy bitch rachael out of the bill

well i wanna f*ck the one who ain t in the pic so thios is the whole mpoint of this topic plus certain people think i am hype i am asd real as u get loooolop8.jpg

Guest Black Tom

U best hope they aint on myspace or anything like that as u will be baitedBare snakes in here

thats the point they r real road girls none of that face pic ting lost contact and man wants to reconnectbut if they was on myspace and heads baited me i will hunt u down

Guest Scorpzz
well i wanna f*ck the one who ain t in the pic so thios is the whole mpoint of this topic plus certain people think i am hype i am asd real as u get loooolop8.jpg
I really hope the one on the right is wearing gold grills cause if not...........boy.

I really hope the one on the right is wearing gold grills cause if not...........boy.
lmao!

lmao!

Guest Yoshie.
lmao!

lmao!

Guest karnage
lmao!

lol @ them being 'real rd gyal'. The one in the middle looks about 12, the white one is grim & wtf is she wearing & what is that hair style?!