Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

What's wrong with some people?!

that guy is possibly the biggest wasteman i ever heard aboutthe women is just yr average womanmay they both burn in hell

Guest Yoshie.

Argh, makes me sick.'had his leg repeatedly sliced open until his tendons and veins were exposed'Howw?!Hopefully won't last long in prison..

Guest Durrty Boi

i had (have hasvent seen her in yonks) a stepmomshe was such a bitch i swear i wanted to kill myselfbut that jus takes it to another level

i had (have hasvent seen her in yonks) a stepmomshe was such a bitch i swear i wanted to kill myselfbut that jus takes it to another level
Was she from U.G?

I thought the story was gonna be a woman had a baby and the doctor said it looked like a car accident victimwhich would of been funny

I thought the story was gonna be a woman had a baby and the doctor said it looked like a car accident victimwhich would of been funny
LOLthat what i thought it wassaw the quote and started creasing

Guest Durrty Boi
Was she from U.G?
KEonna them Kikuyu bitchespure evilher eyes were filled with hate, u could just see it

Was she from U.G?
KEonna them Kikuyu bitchespure evilher eyes were filled with hate, u could just see it
LMAO

LOLthat what i thought it wassaw the quote and started creasing
LMAO yay im not aloneand i was shook 2 click the link cuz i thought it was guna b sum mangled lookin yute