Worst Football Memories

Gambino

Being beaten 7-1 by NewcastleBeing beaten 6-2 by ChelseaLosing to Everton in the FA Cup semis of 1995.Losing to Blackburn in the Carling Cup Final after stuffing ChelseaHiring George Graham as our managerJudas Campbell doing the unthinkableSigning Tim SherwoodFinal day of the 05/06 seasonArsenal doing the double over us in 2004/2005Arsenal winning the Premiership wheneverArsenal winning a cup wheneverOur "relegation" battle in 1998Glenn Hoddle failing as managerAnd many more.....

95 = Nayim99 = Bergkamp missing that pen costing us the FA Cup Final place/ Leeds beating us at Elland rd costing us the title/ Also that dismal 1st season in the Champions League, when we played our home games at Wembley2000 = Wenger fielding x-amount of Euro trash at Old Trafford and Arsenal subsequently getting hammerd 6-12001 = The Micheal Owen final

Being beaten 7-1 by Newcastle...I can picture Ian Walker on his backside after concedingBeing beaten 6-2 by Chelsea...Zola & Flo killed you lot that dayLosing to Blackburn in the Carling Cup Final after stuffing Chelsea...Good old SounessHiring George Graham as our manager...He did win you the League CupJudas Campbell doing the unthinkable....Sol the invincibleFinal day of the 05/06 season....Fancy a slice of lasagna?Arsenal doing the double over us in 2004/2005...Too easyOur "relegation" battle in 1998...Yep I remember this, when you re-signed KlinsmannAnd many more biggrin.gif:D at Tottenham's expense

Liverpool Beating Ac Milan 3-2 i aint a Ac Milan fan in the least but i f*cking hate Liverpool i went into severe depression after that game United given Rio Ferdinand a new contract after his dissrespect after his drug ban Cantona Leaving Brian Kidd leaving losing the 94 coca cola cup final Lee Sharpe leaving Paul ince scoring against us while playing for Liverpool then celebrating as if he was having a serious orgasmhowever The Glazer takeover was the biggest pisstake

Getting Demolised 5-1 against Barca in the CLAnytime we lose to Arsenal/LiverpoolAnytime Arsenal/Liverpool win anythingLosing to 2002 FA Cup final to ArsenalBeing in the semi's of the CL 3 times in 4 years and not still not making the final. Two of those semi defeats being to LiverpoolEngland's 'Golden generation' cocking up every major tournamentZola leavingPoyet leavingDi matteo leavingDesailly leaving

Guest Jack X Supreme
Getting Demolised 5-1 against Barca in the CLAnytime we lose to Arsenal/LiverpoolAnytime Arsenal/Liverpool win anythingLosing to 2002 FA Cup final to ArsenalBeing in the semi's of the CL 3 times in 4 years and not still not making the final. Two of those semi defeats being to LiverpoolEngland's 'Golden generation' cocking up every major tournamentZola leavingPoyet leavingDi matteo leavingDesailly leaving
Lebouf?Pearcy missing the Pen against Germany.I cried all night.

Guest roskie_07

1994/1995 last day of the season....West Ham vs Man Utd at Upton Park and we had to win the game to win the league......How many f*cking chances did Andy Cole miss that game....plenty and we draw 1-1 and Blackburn win the league by 1 point

nayims fluke goal in the cup winners cup finalviera passing the ball to giggs to make him score one of the greatist goals in the fa semi's (yes i will admit to it) but we did get him back 4 years later when man missed that open goal at old trafford in the fa cup lmaoovermars leavinghenry leavingrooneys goal against us after wenger had said the week b4 we can go the hole season undeafted minor we did it the year afterf*cking up the lead we had 2002-03 thought we were gonna win it back to backtony adams dropping steve morrow at the 1993 league cup final adams going prison losing to luton in the 1988 legue cup finaldavid rocastle dieinglosing to wrexham in the 1992 fa cup 3rd round people took the piss out of me when i went back to schoolmore ups than downs glad i aint a tottenham fan will be writeing out a list 4 ever