The official Jamal and Ego catch up thread.

Paul

nopeand helloooo there
in addition tof*ck!!!
I needa chat to you aswell. Ill be on MSN over the weekend. Bare drama. Safe my nigga.
yh jump on now dargjust signed in
At work init. But yea, ill be on on Sunday init. You cool though.
yh man, im bless stilljust about sti-hill

heard you was on remand for shanking your landlord for tryna take your router
Blud, hes a stingy f*cker. Took the router and cut still. Now me and my flatmate have to go halves on a 30 pound a month Virgin Broadband, TV and Phone package. They are longing us still. But im of to Norfolk for like 4 days to see my parents still, so ill be on then. I got a sick link for you still. Make some money, if your on it. I know your a shook one so I doubt it st-hillll.

Blud, hes a stingy f*cker. Took the router and cut still. Now me and my flatmate have to go halves on a 30 pound a month Virgin Broadband, TV and Phone package. They are longing us still. But im of to Norfolk for like 4 days to see my parents still, so ill be on then. I got a sick link for you still. Make some money, if your on it. I know your a shook one so I doubt it st-hillll.
looool yeah i heardflippin standing in a phonebox for half an hourpisstakebruv when your on next still, i'll show you shook lol

looool yeah i heardflippin standing in a phonebox for half an hourpisstakebruv when your on next still, i'll show you shook lol
Lets just say, you MAY be able to double your money. And it was more than 2 hours bruv, not 30 minutes lol.

Guest haze-e
i took jamal stockwell and deptford one daynow he dont leave yard without his nike rucksack
LOL. I REPLACED THE TRAINERS MAAAAAAAN.
LMFAOMan got moved to by girls asking for his trainers.Pizzled.In fact i remember drawing a picture of this scenario for RWD one time. Let me see if i can find it.

i took jamal stockwell and deptford one daynow he dont leave yard without his nike rucksack
LOL. I REPLACED THE TRAINERS MAAAAAAAN.
LMFAOMan got moved to by girls asking for his trainers.Pizzled.In fact i remember drawing a picture of this scenario for RWD one time. Let me see if i can find it.
SUCK YOUR MOTHER LOL. I never even got moved to whats wrong with you south rats. KG, I beg you edit that post PLEASE. And Dat Boi, Kinda still.