New law being passed making it illegal to have NOT read

Paul

I remember I found one of those sex books in my school library. It was kinda sh*t I wont lie to you.
LOLAndrewwwwwwwww.Managed to call that sexy Jodie yet?Also, EVERYONE should read Bloody Foreigners by Some Whiteguy. (Cant rememeber the author)SICK BOOK.

Angels And Demons from Dan Brown. He is the guy who wrote the Da Vinchi Code its a sick book think its better the Da Vinchi Code.
Ive tried my hardest to read 'the Da VInchi Code' but its not possible.
If you get in to it and let ur imagination run wild it is a sick book but it can be bare confusing and is very difficult to get in to.P.s dont watch the film it just ruins the book.

i need a book to readguide me
Kathy O'Beirne's earliest memories are of being battered and sexually abused. Unable to confide in anyone about the beatings she regularly received from her father or about the boys who made her play dirty games, she became withdrawn and selfââ¬âdestructive, leading a psychiatrist to diagnose her as 'a child with a troublesome mind'.Aged only eight, Kathy was removed from the family home and incarcerated in a series of institutions. In the first, a reformatory school run by a holy order on behalf of the Irish State, she was raped by a visiting priest. When she tried to get help, she was transferred to a psychiatric hospital, where the abuse continued, along with the administration of drugs and electric shock treatment.At the age of twelve, Kathy was sent to a Magdalen laundry. These notorious workhouses operated in Ireland throughout the twentieth century and during that time thousands of young girls, some orphans, some pregnant and some considered 'at risk' in the community, were forced to slave in horrendous conditions. Locked away from the outside world, many of the girls were cruelly punished and sexually abused by the staff or lay visitorsdontevertellxp2.th.jpgMay not be your cup of tea but it is really, really good.

I remember I found one of those sex books in my school library. It was kinda sh*t I wont lie to you.
LOLAndrewwwwwwwww.Managed to call that sexy Jodie yet?Also, EVERYONE should read Bloody Foreigners by Some Whiteguy. (Cant rememeber the author)SICK BOOK.
hiiii didnt even save her number you know. she didnt seem pissed about it though..bait she wanted me to have it.hmm i think ill check chat logs in fact

hiiii didnt even save her number you know. she didnt seem pissed about it though..bait she wanted me to have it.hmm i think ill check chat logs in fact
Ill save you some time07956 543 886

lmao if that is her real number you are badmind guy

lmao if that is her real number you are badmind guy
It is real. Ring it on private and find out. With her big lips.