Sign in to follow this  
Rsonist

Sickest Bump In Wrestling History

erghh llow some of the stuff in that last vidwhy do fireworks go off everytime man goes thru a table tho?

Guest Master_Yoda

top vid is just f*cking stupidand 3rd aint even wrestling just some f*cked up violence

Guest I.B.Blackman

lol at 3bare mindless violenceman laughed all d way thru

In Japan they really took it to the extreme. King Of The Death matches, anyone seen the Cactus Jack vs Terry Funk with the exploding bombs etc. Just crazy stuff. TWC show FMW they extreme hardcore wrestling on Saturday nights.New Jack really wanted to kill him.

has anyone died in the tournamentactually very curious, seeing as the amount of f*ckery i saw in that finals

has anyone died in the tournamentactually very curious, seeing as the amount of f*ckery i saw in that finals
Not that I know of but would you belive it Foley only got $300 for that night.If anyone wants to buy the actual dvd click here.

Guest haze-e

LMAOMan shot tranquliazer dart in next mans neck likesay its nuffin. And LMFAO at the scream

Guest al@x

New jack piss me off always chat sh*t , who hear about him on a radio show about someone wanted to call him the n word

CZW used to be quite bad as well back in 2001 to 2003.Remember seeing some 200 light tube match between Wifebeater and Zandig, no ropes or anything, the ring just had the mat and was surrounded by light tubes, too sick.And this wrestler called Jun Kasai from BJW when he went over to CZW to battle in a tournament, he got hit so hard in the elbow with some glass, the camera panned to his elbow, and you could see the bone, a big chunk of it as well.You might all say this is garbage wrestling and all, but if you can i suggest you watch any Tomoaki Honma who took hardcore wrestling to another level and anctually incorporated pyschology into his matches, his matches against Shadow WX remain classics. And as a result is highly rated now in NJPW.