Sign in to follow this  
Stig

so im in the toilets

and i see some skinny fit jean wearin guy a think nuffin of itim pissin nowand then i hear him leaveno handwashin, even rinsing under wateri think to myself some people are rank and carry on with lifethen im in nandos 20mins later with my collegues and i see man eating with both hands licking his fingers n sh*t

Lmao you should of approached his table and exposed him in front of his mates.

yh the other day i was on the bus and i see 1 man pissing up the wall, and he ran 4 the buswhen he got on i had sum mortified expression on my face, i watching the poles that he was touching and its like they came alive after he touched them then he sat behind medurttz

Guest Yoshie.

Lol, I bet half the people answering don't wash their hands all the time.

i was tellin my bredrinhe said the same guy took a sh*t and bounced without washingthis guys ranki started cleaning my desk with dissinfecant wipes and stuff after hearing that

My man or shld I say my x didnt wash his hands. Guess what sex act he waws never allowed to indulge in?
finger in the ass

My man or shld I say my x didnt wash his hands. Guess what sex act he waws never allowed to indulge in?
finger in the ass
lol, no nasty. Hv u even got an ass, I swear u dont?

i remember one time one guy in skool didnt wash his hands after a piss and i told him to wash his hands and he goes "i didnt touch it, i jus flopped it out" den he tried to show me how he done it.