so im in the toilets

Stig

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember one time one guy in skool didnt wash his hands after a piss and i told him to wash his hands and he goes "i didnt touch it, i jus flopped it out" den he tried to show me how he done it.
LMAO.Couldnt even wash ya hands at my school bogs the taps either didint work or where ripped out the sink.School bogs are totally f*cked.

Its about one soap for your face and one for the body. Believe
i have bubble baths still so it aint a ting.
Its not even about bubble baths. Showers all day. Im not one to sit in my own dirt
innitbathing in sh*t water lol
For real. And its even worse for chicks. What if you swallow bath water? You're tasting your own tings. Naaasty

Guest karnage
Its not even about bubble baths. Showers all day. Im not one to sit in my own dirt
You relax, then empty and refill the bath tub with clean water still.And where the f*ck did my previous post go

Guest Arsenal 4 life

disgusting the other day i was walking and i see this skool kid the wind is blowing he spits in the air not knowing that it came back and got stuck in his hair then he gets on the bus and headbuts one of his friends in the chest yuck

lmao @ this threadbut some people r loose like thati have body soap,facial washes+shower gelflannel 4 my body,sponge 4 my face+a flannel 4 my face afterwardsalso got a hand towel+1 4 my face. then towel 4 my bodywashing hands shouldnt even b suttin u have 2 think about after certain things,like going 2 the toilet..u just do it

For real. And its even worse for chicks. What if you swallow bath water? You're tasting your own tings. Naaasty
who the hell swollows bath water? come on nowand realistically if having a bath gets you dirtier, your bath tub must be rank

who the hell swollows bath water? come on nowand realistically if having a bath gets you dirtier, your bath tub must be rank
nah its not the bath you are bathing inmore the water after you washed the dirt off your bodyunlike a in shower after you washed of the nastiness it goes down the drain

Exactly.And realistically, if you're "in your zone" and lean back so that your head is in the water, you may swallow some. For real. And its even worse for chicks. What if you swallow bath water? You're tasting your own tings. Naaasty
nah its not the bath you are bathing inmore the water after you washed the dirt off your bodyunlike a in shower after you washed of the nastiness it goes down the drain

yea thats narsty, this is why i try my best not to touch the poles on the buses or any type of public railing or toilet doortooo much disease flyin around, b4 u kno it u got eye herpesive found that in brum people tend to piss up on the seats, everytime i sit down now i ihave to check cos ive sat down b4 on a wet chair, too grimey

lmaoi rememba 1 time i was on deptford high streetand i c 1 tramp man walkinnxt ting i heard sum kinda fart noisenxt ting i c man doin a lil jiggle and sh*t came down his trouser legerrrrr
LMFAOthe jiggle kills it
hahaha!!f*cking reminds the time i was walking down kilburn high road and there was a tramp in the phone box on the phone and taking a piss!!