Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Eastenders goin road now.

last ep i see 1 woman tryna take brown wid the proper visual image n sh*tend of this ep my bro goes sum bre had a gun. wtf n bare new charactersdid they ever find jakes body or paul trumans?

Guest I.B.Blackman

ahh missed itbut trusay its east london n dey nw jus clockin ppl carry lengs n sniff crack and are different colours

loldey found pauls body time agodnt fink dey found jakes
who killed paul. was it jonny allen or da bre before him

It was that Andy dude.I swear his name was Andy....that one who owned the club and had beef with Dennis.

oh yeah, now i remember, andy killed paul, and johnny allen is the one that confirmed his deathwe know danny is dead but what bout jake moon? that will probably come around once/if they bring alfie back into the show

oh yeah, now i remember, andy killed paul, and johnny allen is the one that confirmed his deathwe know danny is dead but what bout jake moon? that will probably come around once/if they bring alfie back into the show
alfies comin back? confirmed?steve owen = ogi was pissed wen they killed him off. probs the best ever character in enders, he was a fiend at 1 point lol billy was prickin himwho remembers the saskia storyline lol dat matthew bre got sent dwn n not steve

Guest Arsenal 4 life

lol at the boy saying i can rub out your dad for you anyway its a shame none of these street charecters are black i think it was cold in the bill when they had bare black gangs and sh*t with lewis and them lot i think if lewis was in eastenders it would be sick

lol at the boy saying i can rub out your dad for you anyway its a shame none of these street charecters are black i think it was cold in the bill when they had bare black gangs and sh*t with lewis and them lot i think if lewis was in eastenders it would be sick
The Bill has always been much more realistic.

biggrin.gifder always black. like say every race in east aint on dis road tingang tite justin forming a sentence without the words "in zante"

lmaomaxx is a ogeastenders was too much back in the day5_jill_halfpenny_east_enders_470x306.jpgwhat i watched for
Straight [toney]no dom[/toney].
naked spine bidness swear daan

Guest Arsenal 4 life
did i hear max say "buffness" when he saw the picture of tanya when she was younger???
yeh lol

biggrin.gifder always black. like say every race in east aint on dis road tingang tite justin forming a sentence without the words "in zante"
Some random sendage :D

Lol Eastenders going on funnyNeed to catc up with the storylinesAint watched it since Stella tryed Bungee Jumping off the rooftop