Sign in to follow this  
Desire

Tom Tom Voices

Guest Dark Emperor

The gage delux one is jokes. It doesn't help you out much though you just hear 'no,no, please not my tom tom'.

The gage delux one is jokes. It doesn't help you out much though you just hear 'no,no, please not my tom tom'.
LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No-ones actually participated to this threadany how, yes u can get voices for them, arnold schwarzenegger is crap, tony blair, the queen & george bush sound too fakeaustin powers & ozzy osbourne one are okthe best one are the radio presenters

I want the Tay Zonday versionCHOCLUT RAAAAYNLeft off Oxford Street, toward Park LaneCHOCLUT RAAAAYNSouth on Grosvenor Place straight past St James
LMFAO!!!

Guest Randy Orton
No-ones actually participated to this threadany how, yes u can get voices for them, arnold schwarzenegger is crap, tony blair, the queen & george bush sound too fakeaustin powers & ozzy osbourne one are okthe best one are the radio presenters
isiti beg you come showman (no homo)

there was a few torrents on isohunt with voices, 2 voice packs and one where the guy from james bond does it, the servant guy who shows james bond his car, can't remember his nameanyway its all lame because it get repetative, just stick to the default voice

I want the Tay Zonday versionCHOCLUT RAAAAYNLeft off Oxford Street, toward Park LaneCHOCLUT RAAAAYNSouth on Grosvenor Place straight past St James
LMFAO!!!